Mods plz ban vendetta

Paidithalli

Vendetta ni ban cheyyali ?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Vendetta ni ban cheyyali ?

• Yes.. eeme lolli antharangalu daily serial laga anthulekunda saguthundhi
    • No... vendi antene manchithanam... manchithanam antene Vendi

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/21/2019 at 07:34 PM

14 minutes ago, Unityunity2 said:

Nuvvu a pani cheyye.. Mundara niku vunna noti dula inka evariki ledu e db lo .. 

Yes I behave certain way with selective people.

7 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Yes I behave certain way with selective people.

It's not selective people .. with all people .. and it's already proved no of times with multiple people in this DB only.. Definatly you will be suffering in real life with this attitude .. Am having some respect towards Ladies . So please stop quoting here .i don't want to dig more.

2 minutes ago, Unityunity2 said:

It's not selective people .. with all people .. and it's already proved no of times with multiple people in this DB only.. Definatly you will be suffering in real life with this attitude .. Am having some respect towards Ladies . So please stop quoting here .i don't want dig more.

Stop quoting me too brother cheers and peace

3 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Stop quoting me too brother cheers and peace

Definatly.. First try to understand what other person is quoting  .. it will be useful in real life too.. Kopam n noti durusutunam tagginchuko thalli .. it will be useful in DB and In real life too .. 

1 minute ago, Unityunity2 said:

Definatly.. First try to understand what other person is quoting  .. it will be useful in real life too.. Kopam n noti durusutunam tagginchuko thalli .. it will be useful in DB and In real life too .. 

You could’ve taken my comment sportively and come up with a wittier response rather than your shapanaardhalu and pm ing me same curses and still you have something to teach me.

As you please @3$%

1 minute ago, MagaMaharaju said:

You could’ve taken my comment sportively and come up with a wittier response rather than your shapanaardhalu and pm ing me same curses and still you have something to teach me.

As you please @3$%

evaro chepparu girls valla db lo policing ekkuvaindi ani..

vvaallakosam presenting @Unityunity2 - paniki raani chavata. also include neethi vanthulu plus ee db lo comments ki bhayapadi private db pettukunna batch motham.

inka girls valla db lo freedom of speech lekunda poyindi ani annarantey.. public ga unity gaadini insult cheyyaali.. vaadu edchey varaku. :)