Echo Chambers & Reality

Paidithalli

if you don't know what it is....this is exactly what happened today.

not trying to preach anything here

manam usual gaa mana circle loo manaki nacche opinion cheppe vallathonee ekkuva matlaadathaamu on top of it twitter/facebook loo vallane follow authaamu....aa respective news channels ee chusthaamu like ABN, Eeenadu etc and also go on to the extent and think we are undefeatable....so ee effects manalo multiply iyyi, oka illusion/bubble loo untaamu.....

sometimes we don't accept the reality and try to find causes.....but please accept the reality, work on the weaknesses and get better.

I realized this when we lost in 2009, everyone thought we are going to win but the result then is otherwise.

I am more of a TDP fan than DVR fan.  i don't have hatred for anyone, just leg pulling ikkada politics section lo...

• Haha 1

2 local party system lo we should be prepared for anything.. vastey happy, rakapoyina all right mode lo operating first nundi. mana dist lo 4/12 last time la vasti ani expected, same happen . 24/175, shouldn't blame anyone.  People wanted a give a chance to YSJ. 

• Haha 1

ae reasons tho gelustham anukunnamo ah reasons valle odipoyam ani within 24hrs lo realise ayyi accept cheyatam kastam vancle.. first they justify their decisions and later realize their mistakes.. DLMs anekante.. give some breathing time.. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Paidithalli said:

kotha kurrallaki hithabodha chesthunna....

social media is doing more harm than good in general....

not really true, one should learn to listen to all views than just the ones you like to follow

most of the people follow other of the same ideology resulting in echo chambers

• Upvote 1