Urgent friend need divorce help pls !!

whatsapp

Just now, aragorn said:

adhi manchitham ela avathundhi? adopt aina chesukovalee anthe kanee wife vadilesthara 

Godrallu evariki kavali.dosth. if they are not fertile why do u take so much pain for her. Ani ma vadu chepadu.

He clearly told her. Before marriage about the kids what he is looking for she also happily agreed, now she cheated him by becoming infertile by not giving birth to second kid. 

2 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

Godrallu evariki kavali.dosth. if they are not fertile why do u take so much pain for her. Ani ma vadu chepadu.

He clearly told her. Before marriage about the kids what he is looking for she also happily agreed, now she cheated him by becoming infertile by not giving birth to second kid. 

:giggle:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

Are you kidding? I am shocked by this lack of empathy or understanding. Shame on you and your friend. Thu

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Ted bundy was very popular and very much surrounded by poolu ammayilu but why was he a psycho 

Tv serials andi

23 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Are you kidding? I am shocked by this lack of empathy or understanding. Shame on you and your friend. Thu

😕 For what!!

29 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

ok my sentence formation is wrong, 

From his grand father era everyone has only one kid, so his grand ma took oath of having min. 2 babies. 

He said the same to the girl I must and should have 2 or more kids in my life because I am lack of relatives and MY kids shouldnt face that issue or we seperate if we dont have kids. she said ok no problem I can accomdate max of 3 she said , he said ok. 

Later twist came of only one kid and she cant have any more and now she is not agreeing to have divorce or second marriage. Now u tell me what to do. 

If you adopt a kid i dont think she will treat him like her son. 

3 minutes ago, GucciGang said:

kaka  ne age etha va   chala disturbed , depressed, frustated  unnatunnav  

evado badaki na age ki sambandam yenti ba !! I am 25+

46 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

Orei...please ra em maatladuthunnavo nikanna ardamavtunda... chadavadanki naake siggestundira 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

deeniki kooda like kottukunnav ante @whatsapp u idhi fake thread ani nuvvu maaku chevilo puvvu pettav ani ardham ayyindi. ika bobbo

Rushabhi!! Life lo nave sandarbalu konne vuntayi !! Badapade sandarbaly chala vuntayi !! 

so why to miss those smile moments !! ponille vadinanan happy ga vundanidam !!