Dallas-Texas-Snakes

LastManStanding

Australia lo maa friend okadu oka resort lo pani chesthadu outside Perth. He saw plenty of Taipan snakes, one of the most poisonous snakes in the world. 

9 minutes ago, MobileMusic said:

Oh, wow! You are blessed with a bad-as$ and fearless cat. You are so fortunate. Wish my Lulu cat was like that but she is a scaredy cat. When I adopted her and brought her home, she was gone missing in 10 minutes for a whole day hiding under the dish washer and it took a day to locate her, call maintenance and pull out the dish washer because she would not come out. Because of this disposition, I walk her out on a leash and harness everyday to socialize her and make her fearless but she is at like 5% so far, lol.

(a long blog - if you are into pets)

https://lulucat.quora.com/Meet-Lulu-Cat-the-Houdini-and-Escape-Artist

Very nice bro..blog nuvvu rasava bro? Is she your cat ? 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Australia lo maa friend okadu oka resort lo pani chesthadu outside Perth. He saw plenty of Taipan snakes, one of the most poisonous snakes in the world. 

There are so many bad things in AU - you don’t wanna go there

1 minute ago, MobileMusic said:

There are so many bad things in AU - you don’t wanna go there

Nature wise aus is so beautiful. I would love to go for visit again and again ! silent_I1

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Australia crazy anukunta kadha bro

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Scary !

1 minute ago, LastManStanding said:

Australia crazy anukunta kadha bro

Why man? I dont think its crazy but it has wild life ..danikey crazy na ? sSc_hidingsofa

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Why man? I dont think its crazy but it has wild life ..danikey crazy na ? sSc_hidingsofa

Wild life vishayam lo ne..e pamulu spiders veeti madya emuntam ante crazy ne kadha

2 minutes ago, LastManStanding said:

Wild life vishayam lo ne..e pamulu spiders veeti madya emuntam ante crazy ne kadha

+ salt water crocs those are the craziest animals from aussies 

3 minutes ago, shamsher_007 said:

yes opicer

3 minutes ago, LastManStanding said:

Undadam enduku visit cheste saripotundi silent_I1

2 hours ago, LastManStanding said:

Andukani ippudu mana houses occupy chestunnai antava Amrita..na ancestors chesina papalaki nannu bali tiskovatam correct ye na 😒

@3$%

2 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

yeah ala anukunte chaaala chotla ade story. Ala ani intlo pilli ni kukka ni penchukunnattu penchukolemu kadaa visha sarpanni

You know what i heard a story while in masters. Edi enta authentic oo teledu tanu cheppindi but appatlo ado vinta story maku. 

Ma univ lo oka abbayi ki internship vachindi US cellular lo  naperville deggara anukunta and he found a white roommate there. He told he has a pet indian etanu and he thought kukka no pilli no. 1st day he cooked and was eating and saw a snake anta. He called this guy in fear and he told anta cheppa ga pet undi ani adi na pet aey annadu ta. This guy jump immediately from that house. Enti snake pet ah anukunna appatlo. Atla kuda penchukuntunnaru janalu @3$%

15 minutes ago, shamsher_007 said:

+ salt water crocs those are the craziest animals from aussies 

14 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Undadam enduku visit cheste saripotundi silent_I1

Visiting lu and e tour lu mee lanti rich people ki maku kadhu antunna @shamsher_007

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

You know what i heard a story while in masters. Edi enta authentic oo teledu tanu cheppindi but appatlo ado vinta story maku. 

Ma univ lo oka abbayi ki internship vachindi US cellular lo  naperville deggara anukunta and he found a white roommate there. He told he has a pet indian etanu and he thought kukka no pilli no. 1st day he cooked and was eating and saw a snake anta. He called this guy in fear and he told anta cheppa ga pet undi ani adi na pet aey annadu ta. This guy jump immediately from that house. Enti snake pet ah anukunna appatlo. Atla kuda penchukuntunnaru janalu @3$%

florida lo aligators ni penchukuntaru ga pet ani yt lo chudaledha videos