pelli set ayyeindhi

TrumpCare

7 minutes ago, reddyeee said:

lol. Mee antha great mind kaadhu naadhi @Amrita Some of your replies to different threads are amazing and i sometimes feel whether you are real or not (in a good way)

Thats so sweet of you to say that. I take it as a compliment :)

9 minutes ago, Paidithalli said:

weight gain anedhaniki chala reasons untayi brother. oka time lo nenu depression lo ekkuvayyi thinesevadni @3$% endgame lo thor gadila  oka chethilo beer, inko chethilo stuff...  eppudu undevi.. ala potta vocchindhi.. 

one fineday I stopped everything. 35 pounds weight loss. ipudu intlo rogishti gadila endhi nee diet ante... oka 8 pounds periga.. so weight loss anedhi chala easy.. ammai/abbai ni aa reason tho reject chesthe antha kanna kyamidi inkoti undadhu 

It's very easy for men not women. Women body type different a very fat man can come into shape in 3 months but a woman cannot at same pace. May be takes an year. 

1 minute ago, reddyeee said:

How is it related to my answer. Just curious. 

To answer your question, no

Mom pressure ante...

Gents usually ga Moms ni lite teesukuntaru ga 

1 minute ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Mom pressure ante...

Gents usually ga Moms ni lite teesukuntaru ga 

Hmm. I doubt that. Abbayile mom ni asalu lite teesukoru ani naa opinion. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Katti_Ramdas said:

ettagu laavu avutaru. ekkuva think cheyaka deal with it.. janalaki free time ekkuvayipoyi deni gurunchi bada padalo bada padakudado teliyatle.. 

review theater GIF

6 minutes ago, Amrita said:

It's very easy for men not women. Women body type different a very fat man can come into shape in 3 months but a woman cannot at same pace. May be takes an year. 

I wonder how gals here are slim even with 3-4 kids...then

8 minutes ago, hydusguy said:

They workout every day and physical fitness is part of life. Its very easy to maintain eating healthy that way . 2012 nunchi i am going to gym with personal trainer and i sometimes get breaks when i move to new places for few months and i happily eat whatever i want (stick to healthy stuff most times) . Nenu roju bayata tinta at least lunch and still 132 pounds actually gained 4 pounds recently with creamy coffee's because of braces in 2 months.  Part of life avvali lavu ayyaka modalettadam maneyadam kadu. *n$

Diet is 70% and workout is 30% .

9 minutes ago, hydusguy said:

Genes, life style and food habits. Ikkada kudaa andaru emi slim gaa vundaru kada. In fact US has higher percentage of obese women or plus size women than 95% of the countries. 

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

They workout every day and physical fitness is part of life. Its very easy to maintain eating healthy that way . 2012 nunchi i am going to gym with personal trainer and i sometimes get breaks when i move to new places for few months and i happily eat whatever i want. Nenu roju bayata tinta at least lunch and still 132 pounds actually gained 4 pounds recently with creamy coffee's because of braces in 2 months.  Part of life avvali lavu ayyaka modalettadam maneyadam kadu. *n$

Diet is 70% and workout is 30% .

Ade antunna..its all lifesytle change..not gender based.

We should advice carefully..but we should not justify over weight.

I have thyroid and gained 30lbs (still not overweight thoug) in last 8 months which i blame myself bcoz i lost control in diet. But i dont want to sympathize myself ..if we do continue..like that..diabetics, heart issues..over weight... healthy family life is gone