Haircut Tip

AndhraneedSCS

if you can't afford 15% tip.. just go to fast food restaurants like Mc D or Chipotle.. if you can't afford a 3 dollar tip for a 12 dollar hari cut just use a trimmer

55 minutes ago, MobileMusic said:

The custom of tipping was invented by greedy corporations so they don't have to pay the workers fairly. In some countries like Japan, tipping is non-existent and they won't accept it if we tip by mistake.

how do you want to achieve that in US?

4 hours ago, Pumpuhaar said:

nuvvu enni cheppu tips iyyaru mana desi leki pellows.

18% minimum tip iyyale on the bill

naatho oche oka waste gaadu aithe eppudu nen tip raase daaka soosi daani meeda oka $1 istaadu....

rei endira idi ante nuv ichinav kada saal antaadu

u should start going alone.. let him realise

18 hours ago, Peddayana said:

nuvvu ee post vesthe vuncles hurt ayyi , idhi maa right tip ivvakapovatam , ala save chese tesla konnam ani ninnu tidataru ippudu

Point eee Peddayana

but I don't tip in Indian restaurants as they don't pay the tips to people who work there.,.. if I am going to the Indian restaurant for the first time.. I will always ask them if they get the tips?

7 minutes ago, Edo_Okati said:

if you can't afford 15% tip.. just go to fast food restaurants like Mc D or Chipotle.. if you can't afford a 3 dollar tip for a 12 dollar hari cut just use a trimmer

Chepindi chal Inka mingey

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Kool_SRG said:

Asalu tip enthuku ivvali, vaalla job vaallu chestunnaru daaniki and are being paid salary.. Don’t make them like beggars. 

service jobs are not paid more.. 

8 minutes ago, Edo_Okati said:

donate a trimmer please..Image result for nannaku prematho gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, alpachinao said:

Chepindi chal Inka mingey

mee edava mokaliki restaturants sokulu enduku ra babu... intli pappu esukoni tini pithulu eskoka

Just now, hunkyfunky said:

USA Restaurant workers minimum wage is $2.13 per hour. Think about this next time you tip them. 

waste vayya manollu... sokulu aithe maku avi unnayi ivi unnayi ani sollu 10gutaru... @alpachinao gadu aithe mari kakurthi nakoduku unnadu

Next time you go to a restaurant, add 20% to each item price when you read. Only exception is Indian restaurants and some chinese restaurants which are shadily managed or they pay fixed amount to workers. Also, when you tip, tip as CASH

Any service based industry - please tip. 

1. Tip amount is upto the person who gives it based on their satisfaction. There is no rule for it. 15% is generally most people give. Understand that waiters job is just to bring your order to you.  Tip is for the his service of making you feel good by being attentive.

2. Desis paruvupothundi ani policing cheyadaniki manam evaram? If you are so passionate about your desi identity, you should have stayed in India.

3. For those who feel that its barbers job to do the haircut and why do we have to tip for his duty; do you guys agree with your manager when he gives same performance rating/bonus/pay hike every time, giving the same reason that you are just doing your duty and nothing more?

Minimum payed jobs comes under unskilled category where their salary wont get increased yearly like ours does.  If you have problem with the system fight against the system, don't penalize minimum payed worker for your hypocrisy. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Edo_Okati said:

but I don't tip in Indian restaurants as they don't pay the tips to people who work there.,.. if I am going to the Indian restaurant for the first time.. I will always ask them if they get the tips?

I also do... I give cash tips if possible. Agree about indian restaurants not giving tips to workers