కాస్టింగ్ కౌచ్ Casting couch of SOUTH హీరోయిన్s Actress in Tollywood updated

walter18

On 9/4/2019 at 12:06 PM, Tyler_durden said:

Vox lo ramya Krishna article lo clear ga chepthadhi mana darshakendrudu entha kama pisachi anna vishayam... 

45 minutes ago, DaatarBabu said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzo89aWR7t7_8J3pdO5va

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPe7u4I-i3IqaqK00mOvz

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0Y7_PrG6yZtrtgoveaoQ

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTs8FjPohimunWdDuJWGur

• walter18 changed the title to కాస్టింగ్ కౌచ్ Casting couch of SOUTH హీరోయిన్s Actress in Tollywood updated
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/4/2019 at 11:15 AM, Tyler_durden said:

Ee article lo characters 

*raghavender rao & his son 

*k vishwanath

*mohan babu

*nagarjuna 

*Krishna vamshi 

Suhas - Prabhas?

On 9/4/2019 at 5:54 PM, Mitron said:

aa story nijamena?

Mari darunam ga undi ga.. 16 years ke abortion... father son torture $s@d

aina kooda she is successful today vere ammay aithe out

Anurag khashyap Huma quereshi ni  10engadu fukked for giving chance in 1st film 

main-qimg-16ebefd7fecd102d9edbabf1aafe6cf7main-qimg-4ecd967a605fa861618b6042f0ee41a0

Anurah khashyap fukked Huma quereshi during shooting Gangs of gangs of wasseypur

main-qimg-442db261c0932a65370e800443916285

main-qimg-4ba01bc60b1f17134068531bdc576bcf

Actor Payal Ghosh accuses Anurag Kashyap of sexual assault, he denies

In a video, Payal said that Anurag had tried to force himself on her when she met him for work.

A collage of Payal Ghosh and Anurag Kashyap

Actor Payal Ghosh on Saturday accused prominent Bollywood filmmaker Anurag Kashyap of sexual assault. Payal took to her verified Twitter account on Saturday evening and alleged that Anurag had sexually assaulted her and demanded action against him. She tagged the office of the Prime Minister of India in her tweet.

"Anurag Kashyap has forced himself on me and extremely badly. PMO India Narendra Modi ji, kindly take action and let the country see the demon behind this creative guy. I am aware that it can harm me and my security is at risk. Please help! (sic)," tweeted Payal.

In a video, too, Payal said that Anurag had tried to force himself on her when she met him for work. She also alleged actors like Richa Chadda and Huma Qureshi would carry out sexual favours for Anurag. "He told me that it is a very normal thing in the industry and being in a physical relationship is not a big deal," she said in the video.

33 minutes ago, walter18 said:

Anurag khashyap Huma quereshi ni  10engadu fukked for giving chance in 1st film 

main-qimg-16ebefd7fecd102d9edbabf1aafe6cf7main-qimg-4ecd967a605fa861618b6042f0ee41a0

Anurah khashyap fukked Huma quereshi during shooting Gangs of gangs of wasseypur

main-qimg-442db261c0932a65370e800443916285

main-qimg-4ba01bc60b1f17134068531bdc576bcf

Actor Payal Ghosh accuses Anurag Kashyap of sexual assault, he denies

In a video, Payal said that Anurag had tried to force himself on her when she met him for work.

A collage of Payal Ghosh and Anurag Kashyap

Actor Payal Ghosh on Saturday accused prominent Bollywood filmmaker Anurag Kashyap of sexual assault. Payal took to her verified Twitter account on Saturday evening and alleged that Anurag had sexually assaulted her and demanded action against him. She tagged the office of the Prime Minister of India in her tweet.

"Anurag Kashyap has forced himself on me and extremely badly. PMO India Narendra Modi ji, kindly take action and let the country see the demon behind this creative guy. I am aware that it can harm me and my security is at risk. Please help! (sic)," tweeted Payal.

In a video, too, Payal said that Anurag had tried to force himself on her when she met him for work. She also alleged actors like Richa Chadda and Huma Qureshi would carry out sexual favours for Anurag. "He told me that it is a very normal thing in the industry and being in a physical relationship is not a big deal," she said in the video.

Huma Qureshi is a naturally very beautiful and highly talented actress. Her father owns chain of restaurants. Please dont spread fake news.

7 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Huma Qureshi is a naturally very beautiful and highly talented actress. Her father owns chain of restaurants. Please dont spread fake news.

you beleieve what you want to beleive.you can live in your own world.i tell the words actions of the people justify it.