4 hours ago, Tyler_durden said:

Ee article lo characters 

*raghavender rao & his son 

*k vishwanath

*mohan babu

*nagarjuna 

*Krishna vamshi 

who is this vizag lady??

I had a really great role the previous year, and I was even nominated to get a Nandi Award for it. But a friend of mine who works in the Film Chamber told me that Rajasekhar had pitched in the young Vizag Girl’s name, for a stupid role she had as well. So I approached Film Chamber, asking for an explanation. They plainly said “I was not desirable anymore. There wasn’t much that Directors would get if I won the award. And I had won already”. I remember a person from the Film Chamber saying that “You are pregnant. That is the end. You are gone and old now. Let someone else win and don’t make a scene”. Of course, that Vizag bitch could sleep around and her win would ensure that she continued to do so.

It is then I wanted to destroy her career. I know she was just a puppet, but still, she needed to wake up to the reality. I called in a few favours from News and Media and had her involved in a sex racket which was busted in Abids. In one week, her nomination was dropped. But I do regret doing that. It ruined her career totally. I tried reaching out to her later on, to confess and apologise, but she never talked to me again. Can I give her a message in this article?

1 hour ago, Mitron said:

who is this vizag lady??

I had a really great role the previous year, and I was even nominated to get a Nandi Award for it. But a friend of mine who works in the Film Chamber told me that Rajasekhar had pitched in the young Vizag Girl’s name, for a stupid role she had as well. So I approached Film Chamber, asking for an explanation. They plainly said “I was not desirable anymore. There wasn’t much that Directors would get if I won the award. And I had won already”. I remember a person from the Film Chamber saying that “You are pregnant. That is the end. You are gone and old now. Let someone else win and don’t make a scene”. Of course, that Vizag bitch could sleep around and her win would ensure that she continued to do so.

It is then I wanted to destroy her career. I know she was just a puppet, but still, she needed to wake up to the reality. I called in a few favours from News and Media and had her involved in a sex racket which was busted in Abids. In one week, her nomination was dropped. But I do regret doing that. It ruined her career totally. I tried reaching out to her later on, to confess and apologise, but she never talked to me again. Can I give her a message in this article?

Yamuna anukunta

2 hours ago, Mitron said:

aa story nijamena?

Mari darunam ga undi ga.. 16 years ke abortion... father son torture $s@d

If film industry lo work chese vallu  niku close friends untey then ivanni nammadam antha kashtanga undadhu..

20 hours ago, Mitron said:

who is this vizag lady??

idhi yekkada nundi pattukochav vuncle?

and nominatiosn for what?

2 minutes ago, LazyRohit said:

but yamuna ki anta award winning movies em vunnay?

and RR gadi tho link endi em movies tesindi

My guess Rambathankyou

ramba ki award winning movies aa :giggle:

On 9/5/2019 at 12:32 PM, LazyRohit said:

but yamuna ki anta award winning movies em vunnay?

and RR gadi tho link endi em movies tesindi

My guess Rambathankyou

AAmani estories unte chppandra rey.