Hong Kong protesters call for foreign backing ahead of G20 summit

tacobell fan

Protesters in Hong Kong gathered to solicit help from G20 leaders to "liberate Hong Kong" following weeks of rallies against an extradition bill. Earlier today, protesters marched on consulates of G20 nations to demand that world leaders raise Hong Kong's issues at this week's G20 summit in Osaka.

D985tDYU0AAVVbF.jpg

D983P-fUwAAoxYA.jpg

D9_WzE5U4AEPBPQ.jpg

D9_ST3xWsAE53SM.jpg

D9_YYCFU8AAUV4S.jpg

2 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

do they want succeede from china and become an independent country  with US support

I think they will push for Independent country eventually only if China allows

I think unlike other areas which China Suppresses people .... This Hong Kong is going to be a tough one for China if people take their protest seriously on a long term ... 33mtnj.gif

18 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

I think unlike other areas which China Suppresses people .... This Hong Kong is going to be a tough one for China if people take their protest seriously on a long term ... 33mtnj.gif

Hong Kong is not that easy.. last time main person Ni silent ga lepesi.. baitaku ranivvakunda chesaru... 

If ppl are serious, and they if China takes any bold step, that will effect China in foreign relationships...

Pakistan and China are in the same loop behaviour

18 minutes ago, kittaya said:

Hong Kong is not that easy.. last time main person Ni silent ga lepesi.. baitaku ranivvakunda chesaru... 

If ppl are serious, and they if China takes any bold step, that will effect China in foreign relationships...

Pakistan and China are in the same loop behaviour

Ya ade nenu antundi kuda.... I Agree.... 33mtnj.gif

but their tactics are incredibly effective, and laudable.

half of HK doesn't agree with them though. I mean, a lot of older HKers don't care for this assertion of an identity separate from mainland china.