Naatukodi biryani. Don’t

RameshKesari

enduku vaa kesari - eedi eedios nu vesi, 2much food ani OA antu DB lo memu comment yesi..

aadu tintae enti lekuntae enti -- mi frnd vi nuvve anavasarnga promote chestuav JUST for views

2 hours ago, alpha_beta said:

enduku vaa kesari - eedi eedios nu vesi, 2much food ani OA antu DB lo memu comment yesi..

aadu tintae enti lekuntae enti -- mi frnd vi nuvve anavasarnga promote chestuav JUST for views

Uncle I have no relation to the guy in the video. It’s just to help a person. I am not sure how much you are paying for clicking the video play button. If it’s waste of time, please ignore this post. I am not sure why you are wasting your valuable time by replying to this thread. You might have earned 80 dollars in the time you replied to this post. Thank you for your feedback 

thank you,

Kesari mittai 

1 minute ago, RameshKesari said:

Uncle I have no relation to the guy in the video. It’s just to help a person. I am not sure how much you are paying for clicking the video play button. If it’s waste of time, please ignore this post. I am not sure why you are wasting your valuable time by replying to this thread. You might have earned 80 dollars in the time you replied to this post. Thank you for your feedback 

thank you,

Kesari mittai 

idisey le baa, antha gussa y?   Nuvvu click/ Pay topic cheppinnapude artham aiyyindi

afdb lo pettinnappude  - u should expect all kinda comments

4 minutes ago, alpha_beta said:

idisey le baa, antha gussa y?   Nuvvu click/ Pay topic cheppinnapude artham aiyyindi

afdb lo pettinnappude  - u should expect all kinda comments

I swear, I will not get a penny out of this uncle. Just trying to help that kid(don’t go by size). I enjoy his videos and he needs money to do more videos. Just trying to help him as a human 

1 minute ago, MagaMaharaju said:

I tried in anjappar. Nachaledhu 

Anjappar nachaledha. Ye oorilo  uncle. Anjappar is one of the best restaurants and top tier. 

2 minutes ago, RameshKesari said:

Anjappar nachaledha. Ye oorilo  uncle. Anjappar is one of the best restaurants and top tier. 

California. Natu koli biryani 

14 hours ago, kaamaberry said:

ingridients lo aa tomoto choosi ... off cheshna ... biryani lo tomato endhi ..thupuk

adi arava athi biryani