Costco card use emanna vuntunda

Baangaruu

3 minutes ago, Baangaruu said:

Toyotta car premium car kindaki vastunda. Is it worth having the Costco gas for Toyota 

Citi card ki 2% cash back vundi costco products meeda and gas meeda kuda saving chesukovachu 1 year lo.

55$ costco gold membership ki pay chesina amount will returned by Citi 2% and cheap fuel. 

Chicken and fruits are organic for cheaper rate. Indian store chicken is waste

Toyota lo inline 4 cylinder cars ki lite bro avi non premium... avalon kani or any v6 toyota ki premiun fuel recommended only for better horse power...anthe kani pedda diff undadu... 

premium fuel highly recommended only for german and other luxury cars to maintain engine properly by avoilding carbon buildup

Ask one your friends to buy a costco gift card for you and use it in store. Costco lo GC use cheyyataniki membershiip akkarledu

Sams lo aa method work avvadu

7 minutes ago, phatposts said:

Ask one your friends to buy a costco gift card for you and use it in store. Costco lo GC use cheyyataniki membershiip akkarledu

Sams lo aa method work avvadu

Friend  Costco gift card  konni naaku isthe. Can i walk into Costco without membership 

1 hour ago, Scada said:

Toyota lo inline 4 cylinder cars ki lite bro avi non premium... avalon kani or any v6 toyota ki premiun fuel recommended only for better horse power...anthe kani pedda diff undadu... 

premium fuel highly recommended only for german and other luxury cars to maintain engine properly by avoilding carbon buildup

thanks bro

It’s ok if you are disciplined shopper.. else you will end up buying stuff that you will not consume/use.. savings in gas, cash back etc will even out with this wastage...

useless thing ee costco card... tried it twice for two years and realised I buy more stuff than I really want and waste a lot of it... Unless you are big family I dont see a point really

1 hour ago, r2d2 said:

It’s ok if you are disciplined shopper.. else you will end up buying stuff that you will not consume/use.. savings in gas, cash back etc will even out with this wastage...

4 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

useless thing ee costco card... tried it twice for two years and realised I buy more stuff than I really want and waste a lot of it... Unless you are big family I dont see a point really

Same exact feeling, we don’t realize how much we waste. 

9 hours ago, Baangaruu said:

What is the use of Cosstco card for single. Can I take costco gold member

gas price lone mottham membership dabbulu back ki vacchesthayi year end ki...rest of the things anni reduced price ki vasthayi..

rental cars, trips anni discounted amount lo theeukovacchu

Single aithe chala items useful kadu, but somethings I can think of

Basmati rice

Car Tires

Kirkland brand dresses

Medication and flu shots for visiting parents

Electronics like Laptops , Cell phones , Cameras etc , Costco adds 2 more years to the warranty , so if you get a 2 year warranty from the company , Costco adds another 2 years making it worth while

Gas ( If you have the Costco card then you will save a few bucks as Costco gas is usually a few cents cheaper per gallon and you will get a 4% cash back from the credit card )

10 hours ago, Baangaruu said:

Friend  Costco gift card  konni naaku isthe. Can i walk into Costco without membership 

12 hours ago, MRI said:

you think you have a decision.. upto you..

fruits and veggies one person consume chesey lopala padayipotayi.. iddariki better.. gas vaadutuntey mostly save avuddi.. are you certain you will use that gas.. most complain their mileage sucks with costco gas.. one advantage is if your CostCo sells Indian groceries.. rice, pappulu taggarey save ayipotayi.. another thing you can do is.. to shop at costco you don't need a membership card.. if you have a married sibling who has a membership.. you can ask them to buy CostCo cash card for you.. with cash card, anyone can shop.. you don't need a membership..

8 hours ago, chittimallu_14 said:

12 hours ago, MRI said:

inkoti nuvvu alochinchalsindi entantey.. ida direct calculation chesi membership save avutundi anukovachu.. kani membership vundadam valla addamaina kharchulu pedatamu.. i noticed it when I was single.. oka rakamga addict ayipotamu.. control chesukolemu spending ni.. at least konnadi vadataama antey adi kaadu.. food waste avuddi.. losses akkada inka ekkuva vuntayi..

+1

17 hours ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Your friends and roomies can take advantage.

Be a giver too man it feels good. 

food dongatanam chesi daanam cheste giver aipotada.. card evadu padithe vaadu vadadam is against rules.. ala panchevallani giver kaadu desi chillar antaru