Good bye to us. Ara million teesuku pothunna

problem

11 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Jagrattha dorikithe life long sentence in american jail

First process telusuko......loan default cheste ekkada jail lo pettaru....also, oka mth payment skip cheste emi kadhu, oka 3 mths patu notices pamputharu, then they will send it to collections.....oka mth ayyesariki nenu ikkadi nunchi jump

financial default is not a criminal offence tammullu .. emee kaadu. but if it goes to cross border recovery process as the amount/sum is too high - there are chances. Also I have a story to tell. something similar happened to one of my friend who went back to india in 2011 with loans like this, he got into a IT job in Hyd. While onboarding they did background check for him and found he has unpaid balance. They asked him to pay. He took my help to payout the balance, he is a good friend of mine, so half I had to adjust here -he gave me after many months. the total was 30k. 

People can share any similar experiences .. 

Be careful of some consequences brothers !

3 minutes ago, neethy said:

financial default is not a criminal offence tammullu .. emee kaadu. but if it goes to cross border recovery process as the amount/sum is too high - there are chances. Also I have a story to tell. something similar happened to one of my friend who went back to india in 2011 with loans like this, he got into a IT job in Hyd. While onboarding they did background check for him and found he has unpaid balance. They asked him to pay. He took my help to payout the balance, he is a good friend of mine, so half I had to adjust here -he gave me after many months. the total was 30k. 

People can share any similar experiences .. 

Be careful of some consequences brothers !

How can us unpaid balance on credit cards reflect on India it job background check,assalu namme lage ledhu.....debt in one country has no link with debt in other country......debt doesn't follow you overseas......us credit history ni india lo evvaru dekharu....

2 hours ago, problem said:

First process telusuko......loan default cheste ekkada jail lo pettaru....also, oka mth payment skip cheste emi kadhu, oka 3 mths patu notices pamputharu, then they will send it to collections.....oka mth ayyesariki nenu ikkadi nunchi jump

Antha detailed process naku telidhu. shop lifting lanti crime ke heavy fines vesi jail lo dobbutaru, credit fraud ni vadilipedathara. 

Anyways good luck of not going to jail

Update on personal loans pre approval......sofi lo 76k, lending club lo 40k, prosper lo 40k, upstart lo 50k, citizens lo 50k, .....inni personal loans preapprovals unnayi naa daggara .....veetillo enni approve avuthaya teleedu and entha mandi us citizen ani adugutgaru teleedu......but will apply all these, 3 approve ina chalu I will be very close to half million

22 minutes ago, problem said:

Update on personal loans pre approval......sofi lo 76k, lending club lo 40k, prosper lo 40k, upstart lo 50k, citizens lo 50k, .....inni personal loans preapprovals unnayi naa daggara .....veetillo enni approve avuthaya teleedu and entha mandi us citizen ani adugutgaru teleedu......but will apply all these, 3 approve ina chalu I will be very close to half million

thnx for the update chinnu

On 7/18/2019 at 5:00 PM, problem said:

Us nunchi permanent ga velthunna......300k in cc and 200k in personal loans....script motham ready chesukunna......half million cash teesukuni pothunna from us......malli ravali anipiste en chestavu lanti ques plz adagakandi.....okate shot lo 500k cash erparchukunnaka inka malli ravatam enduku asala.....

office kellali levu brother... raathri latega padukunnava?

On 7/18/2019 at 5:18 PM, problem said:

Annitlo pre-approvals unnayi......anni okatesari apply chesesta......enni approve ithe anni teesukuntanu.....cc's nunchi matram oka 300k ippatiki ippude cash tewsukogalthanu

asal nee credit score entha man ?

• 2 months later...

first of all this thread is a joke

without having variety of loans on your credit profile, no one gives so much personal loans and credit card balances, i have score above 850 and i dont think its easy unless one is faking as citizen and 200k salary which is lying and its a federal offense

taking the loans and jumping off may not be a criminal offense, but lying to get credit is surely one..Fed can chase you anywhere if not banks

unless you want to go somewhere so remote that you cannot be trackable, its impossible to get away

mundu learn to live off the grid, the way you posted here leave enough trail about your intentions you moron

On 7/25/2019 at 12:28 PM, JohnSnow said:

Antha detailed process naku telidhu. shop lifting lanti crime ke heavy fines vesi jail lo dobbutaru, credit fraud ni vadilipedathara. 

Anyways good luck of not going to jail

absolutely true, 50$ ki misdemeanor case vesi total legal costs can be as high as 3K

500K teesukoni vellipote banks are not run by idiots@3$%