Good bye to us. Ara million teesuku pothunna

problem

1 minute ago, soodhilodaaram said:

36.7K and 16.6 K naa ok that is equal to one year of savings 

decimal place sarigga choosukoni eduvu

there is no way you can get away with so much credit in short timeframe without flagging credit reporting agencies and your lenders, fake pakodi madichi lopale pettuko

There is difference between our assumption and reality...

5 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

36.7K and 16.6 K naa ok that is equal to one year of savings 

decimal place sarigga choosukoni eduvu

there is no way you can get away with so much credit in short timeframe without flagging credit reporting agencies and your lenders, fake pakodi madichi lopale pettuko

Nammithe nammu, lekapothe ledhu bro......but there is no reason for me to fake, e db lo unna okka person kuda naaku in person teleedu.....alantappudu naaku fake cheyyalsina avasaram emundi.....

5 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

There is difference between our assumption and reality...

my assumption is based on one single fact that this can be done by any average person and move  out of US defrauding american financial institutions, half of america would be glad to take money out and settle in central/south america@3$%

there any many systems already in place to catch such people based on their credit application profile, too much credit in short time and that too without having mortgage is not worthy of a trust to give so much credit assuming OP is <5 yr stay in US

if you want to know the reality, apply for just 2 credit cards and 2 personal loans in 6 months span and see how screwed up your credit will end up

Edited by soodhilodaaram
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

my assumption is based on one single fact that this can be done by any average person and move  out of US defrauding american financial institutions, half of america would be glad to take money out and settle in central/south america@3$%

there any many systems already in place to catch such people based on their credit application profile, too much credit in short time and that too without having mortgage is not worthy of a trust to give so much credit assuming OP is <5 yr stay in US

if you want to know the reality, apply for just 2 credit cards and 2 personal loans in 6 months span and see how screwed up your credit will end up

Hehe...Sure. 

Two years of proper planning and chase the credit system and you will find so many loop holes. 

I personally owe BoFA about $300 in charges in 2013 and nothing is reflected ever, and couple of other credit unions in the form of fees and nothing is visible on the report. There is a way to hack the system, identity the loop holes and take advantage of it

The main reason why half of america will not take money out and settle in central/south america because America is more worth and fear with in about such things. 

Systems are created to keep an eye and control misuse and it is usually covered for most cases, not all the cases.

6 hours ago, problem said:

I am giving an update on this thread........credit cards dvara 367k and multiple personal loans dvara 166k teesukunna......total ga 533k unsecured debt teesukunna.......leaving us in for good in other 1 week

Good luck for your new innings..

• 2 weeks later...

Oka 1 week back update chesanu entha eganamam pettanu annadi.......I am giving exact numbers......cc meeda 357133, pl meeda 177277, line of credit meeda 15000.......total ga 549410 unsecured debt undi.......intha debt lo last 1 mth lo india 475k pampanu, remaining amt is expenses and patha unna debt kuda.....INR lo aksharala 3.35 cr undi......inkokka cc meeda 19k undi spend cheyytaniki, but adhi acct review lo undi.....vastado radhu teleedu.....but till now 549k debt undi.....

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, problem said:

Oka 1 week back update chesanu entha eganamam pettanu annadi.......I am giving exact numbers......cc meeda 357133, pl meeda 177277, line of credit meeda 15000.......total ga 549410 unsecured debt undi.......intha debt lo last 1 mth lo india 475k pampanu, remaining amt is expenses and patha unna debt kuda.....INR lo aksharala 3.35 cr undi......inkokka cc meeda 19k undi spend cheyytaniki, but adhi acct review lo undi.....vastado radhu teleedu.....but till now 549k debt undi.....

ok @3$%

Just now, problem said:

Ok bro, no issues in whatever you think.....but I gave the exact counts.....475k ela pampani kuda cheppagalthanu nenu.....

cheppu. which app lo transfer chesavo kuda

Just now, problem said:

Remitmomey, remit2india, money2anywhee, xoom, western union, remitly, transfast, vianexfastremit.......

monthly 10k limit vesukunna ee apps lo 100k kante pampalev ga monthly.