Good bye to us. Ara million teesuku pothunna

problem

3 hours ago, problem said:

claiming unemployment benifits are simple.....just go to your state unemployment benifits website.....fill out all your info and details........they ask lot of ques, are you us citizen, how you lost the job, last working day on your previous job etc etc........are you us citizen ante i said yes.......normally we get 26 weeks of regular state unemployment benifits. .....dani taruvatha 13 weeks pua/peuc benifits untayi, these are expiring at year end, extend avuthayo ledhu teleedu......after that 13 weeks state extended benifits untayi.......they will be some fines/penalty lyk that if they found these unemployment claims are fradulent........

credit card defaults ninchi start ayyi... state unemployment benefits fraud loki digaavu...now that you committed a crime, get ready to be in legal web, you need this information in future

FBI field office

New Delhi, India — FBI

once FBI issues a request to Indian police, they will track you down wherever you are.. so listen to my words and get off the radar for 4-5 yrs. Don't be chatting in message board and think you are not leaving a trail

this is how a thieves end in jail, thinking "you have mastered the art of stealing and will never get caught"

you need this too, next time post your message from penitentiary in US

Text - Treaty Document 105-30 - EXTRADITION TREATY WITH INDIA | Congress.gov | Library of Congress

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...

after a long time, i am posting a reply in this topic, since i started this thread.....actual ga naa transactions long back ipoyayi, this eganamam process was completed more than an year back, final update pettaledu kabatti pedutunna...pls note evvarini namminchalsina avasaram ledhu naaku, nenu just naa update matrame cheptunna......

nenu motham eganamam chesina amt $771k

in that $683k amt transfer chesukunna from usa to india, which is Rs 4.83 cr 

42k purchased gold when i was in usa only, e cc tho balance transfer veelu kanivi, gold konesanu.....

46k old debt even before i started eganamam process......

1 hour ago, problem said:

after a long time, i am posting a reply in this topic, since i started this thread.....actual ga naa transactions long back ipoyayi, this eganamam process was completed more than an year back, final update pettaledu kabatti pedutunna...pls note evvarini namminchalsina avasaram ledhu naaku, nenu just naa update matrame cheptunna......

42k purchased gold when i was in usa only, e cc tho balance transfer veelu kanivi, gold konesanu.....

How can you buy gold with CC in USA ba ? You mean jewelers of 24Karat gold coin ??

2 hours ago, problem said:

Asalu yem cheppalanukuntunav DB ki? Nee message yenti ? Ninnu nuvu convincing that you are happy with all eganaamams? Excellent ani andharu appreciate cheyala ninnu?

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

Asalu yem cheppalanukuntunav DB ki? Nee message yenti ? Ninnu nuvu convincing that you are happy with all eganaamams? Excellent ani andharu appreciate cheyala ninnu?

He is thinking he did something smart that no others could do, its like giving some color to an old art called stealing

he has fear of getting caught for the rest of his life, to address that fear, he is trying to get some feedback from people who can tell him its is all ethical and there wont be repurcussions ani expecting from others

one thing he will realize over time is, he has amassed 771K worth of self inflicting damage

he wont get proper sleep, fear of getting caught is more painful than the gains of comforts from money

1 hour ago, pakeer_saab said:

He is thinking he did something smart that no others could do, its like giving some color to an old art called stealing

he has fear of getting caught for the rest of his life, to address that fear, he is trying to get some feedback from people who can tell him its is all ethical and there wont be repurcussions ani expecting from others

one thing he will realize over time is, he has amassed 771K worth of self inflicting damage

he wont get proper sleep, fear of getting caught is more painful than the gains of comforts from money

And public ga post chesthunnadu. Not a smart donga. 

Just now, Rushabhi said:

And public ga post chesthunnadu. Not a smart donga. 

People made mn$$ in pandemic

770k is peanuts 

India ki vachi evaru arrest chestaru bro. That 4cr is too low of an hassle for a international CC company to find him.