Nasa tweet on ISRO

JohnSnow

27 minutes ago, Hyper said:

Original anukundham kontha sepatiki...America velinaka enni countries moon payana land ayinayi chepu...? .. Is it really possible to land on moon with humans inside...is it safe ?.. Americans kakunda evariki money leva ante kadhu...russsia was way ahead...ipudu China.. but still not able to.. This tells there is something fishy

Recently watched a Podcast, if interested cheppu vestha link if you like podcasts. They discussed this very same thing in detail. 

An article I dug up about the person whose demise put an end to Soviet Union's dominance in Space race. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2019/07/11/this-is-why-the-soviet-union-lost-the-space-race-to-the-usa/#7b62503f4192

Answer to the bolded part: Sergei Korolev

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Hyper said:

Original anukundham kontha sepatiki...America velinaka enni countries moon payana land ayinayi chepu...? .. Is it really possible to land on moon with humans inside...is it safe ?.. Americans kakunda evariki money leva ante kadhu...russsia was way ahead...ipudu China.. but still not able to.. This tells there is something fishy

But the death of Korolev, and the mishaps under his successors, are the real reason why the Soviets lost their lead in the space race, and never achieved the goal of landing humans on the Moon. Smaller goals, such as the first robotic rover on the Moon, as well as the first uncrewed landings on Mars and Venus, were achieved by the Soviet space program in the 1970s, but the big prize was already taken. If not for Korolev's unexpected health decline and death, perhaps history would have turned out differently. In the end, a single person can be the difference between success and failure

(quoted from the article)

33 minutes ago, Hyper said:

https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/parcast/conspiracy-theories/e/59243983

Podcasts vine opika unte vinu. It has 2 parts, and they give better answers to all the conspiracy theorists than anyone here in this DB. 

2 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Mari ISRO ante nammutava? Leka daani direction Rajamouli chestadantava. Location ekkadantav? Ramoji film city? 

Bro, probably nuvvu NASA edhi chebithe dhaanni maathrame nammuthaavemo....there was a conspiracy on that Moon landing, whether u believe it or not, that's upto u.

Yes, I do believe abt ISRO's mission - Ippudunna technologies tho fake pakodi stories chebithe G meedha thanthaaru.

Mari ISRO ante nammutava? Leka daani direction Rajamouli chestadantava. Location ekkadantav? Ramoji film city? 

And btwn  okappudu ilaage comedy chesindhi NASA ISRO gurinchi..I don't need to say you abt MARS mission achievement from ISRO with a very less budget.

Just now, Chinna84 said:

And btwn  okappudu ilaage comedy chesindhi NASA ISRO gurinchi..I don't need to say you abt MARS mission achievement from ISRO with a very less budget.

Ee edhavalaki adhe pani ga... vallu chesthe thopu.... vere countries chesthe fake.

48 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

Bro, probably nuvvu NASA edhi chebithe dhaanni maathrame nammuthaavemo....there was a conspiracy on that Moon landing, whether u believe it or not, that's upto u.

Yes, I do believe abt ISRO's mission - Ippudunna technologies tho fake pakodi stories chebithe G meedha thanthaaru.

Ade cheppedi mari, conspiracy theories vinesi ade truth ani nuvvu nammutunnavu kadaa akkada scientific opinions chaala post chesina, nee guddi belief needi annattunnavu. Which is okay it's your personal choice, and no I don't believe in crazy conspiracy theories lol. 

Manam chesthene achievement ade vere country chesthe aa mem nammam ane brama lo nuvvunnavo nenunnano oka sari check chesuko malli

Recently watched a Podcast, if interested cheppu vestha link if you like podcasts. They discussed this very same thing in detail. 

An article I dug up about the person whose demise put an end to Soviet Union's dominance in Space race. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2019/07/11/this-is-why-the-soviet-union-lost-the-space-race-to-the-usa/#7b62503f4192

Answer to the bolded part: Sergei Korolev

@Chinna84 Aa article chadivi appudu cheppu nee crazy conspiracy theories ki entha sensibility undo

13 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Ade cheppedi mari, conspiracy theories vinesi ade truth ani nuvvu nammutunnavu kadaa akkada scientific opinions chaala post chesina, nee guddi belief needi annattunnavu. Which is okay it's your personal choice, and no I don't believe in crazy conspiracy theories lol. 

Manam chesthene achievement ade vere country chesthe aa mem nammam ane brama lo nuvvunnavo nenunnano oka sari check chesuko malli

Bro, did I ever said that I believed in that conspiracy - I was quoted only abt ur 5% logic which seems to be funny to me. !!

And u made a satirical joke on 2022 which I replied it back on the same tone !!

3 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

Bro, did I ever said that I believed in that conspiracy - I was quoted only abt ur 5% logic which seems to be funny to me. !!

And u made a satirical joke on 2022 which I replied it back on the same tone !!

Yeah that was satirical, and should be taken that way. It's true that NASA had undermined ISRO's achievements in the past, that doesn't mean they do it now or that NASA itself has to be criticized over some unproven conspiracy theory. It's good you don't just believe things at face value, if it makes you feel any better I believed in that conspiracy theory myself however I did watch a lot of videos and read both sides of the argument to come to the conclusion that I was able to come to now. 

That 5% logic was in reference to the fact that one of the posters said a "lot" of Americans believed that it didn't happen, and I just proved that entire lot was "only" 5% not like 50%.