Why Andhra and Telangana people hate each other?

Respected_Sir

2 hours ago, ram4a said:

Loll

Feel freel to talk abt others Bayalu and also abt ur pichha Kayyyalu....

i aint gay like you. I only talk abt bayals

4 hours ago, Respected_Sir said:

I have Telangana friends who are very friendly and caring. Yes I agree they sound rude though. I went to Warangal with my friend and just after two days I almost became like a family member. I realized that no one is good or bad it’s all about circumstances.While leaving they gave gifts for my family. My friend/roommate helped me many times and I was with him in his bad times. Now both of us are working and happy. These politicians divide us for their gains.My friend used to think all Andhra people are cunning and selfish but now his views about Andhra changed completely. Actual Situations are totally different from what politicians portray.

my exp with andra guy ......meedi e uru .... nadi NZB ....telangana lo next moment aha candidate jump zilani venaki tirigi sudadu ...

same thing if i ask any andra guy 

me: meedi a uru??

andra guy: madi hyd...

me: ohh good nadi nzb

andrha guy: jump zilani no back seeing

akkade unte no escape case exxample temple line lo or checkout line slowly tells like below

andrha guy: slowly tells hyd kadu vijaywada...

gitla  oka 1000 mandini susa and tagilaru naku US lo .....pitty on those people....

6 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

my exp with andra guy ......meedi e uru .... nadi NZB ....telangana lo next moment aha candidate jump zilani venaki tirigi sudadu ...

same thing if i ask any andra guy 

me: meedi a uru??

andra guy: madi hyd...

me: ohh good nadi nzb

andrha guy: jump zilani no back seeing

akkade unte no escape case exxample temple line lo or checkout line slowly tells like below

andrha guy: slowly tells hyd kadu vijaywada...

gitla  oka 1000 mandini susa and tagilaru naku US lo .....pitty on those people....

Even my dad talks lot about Caste and districts and he said it’s difficult to change them. I am born and brought up in Hyderabad so have no much awareness of them. Even in my college I had this problem and some of them stopped talking to me after I reveal my caste. I never had these situations in Hyderabad. 

5 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Firstly, Telanganites are not rude. The way of taking or responding to someone or something is usually mixed with wording or clubbed with an emotion or a gesture respective to the situation and Andhra's have a different way and they comment it as 'rude' just like you did...

This is the way Telanganites have been living and this is something called as the behaviour of the region and if someone cannot respect this, they should either keep quite or stay away..

anthe kani, 'rude' anadam manchi vidhanam kadu

nuvu matram posion kakkutune untavuuu...prati andhra thread lo🤔

33 minutes ago, BigB said:

nuvu matram posion kakkutune untavuuu...prati andhra thread lo🤔

Of course...that’s what I do here...

Papam andhroll situation etla vundi ante, ae ooru vaa meedi ante pattumani chepaleni situation...atu itu chusi, situation chusi valladi Andhra na leka Hyderabad ani chepkuntunaru

or more common answer...Maa parents from andhra but we are born and bought up in hyd antaru...

Identity crisis antaru...

12 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Papam andhroll situation etla vundi ante, ae ooru vaa meedi ante pattumani chepaleni situation...atu itu chusi, situation chusi valladi Andhra na leka Hyderabad ani chepkuntunaru

or more common answer...Maa parents from andhra but we are born and bought up in hyd antaru...

Identity crisis antaru...

No identity crisis bro. I am telling the truth and I’m not ashamed for ancestry as well. No big deal for me. Anyways now I belong to USA

I believe Andhra vs Telangana hatred started because of socio economical class difference rather than caste, religion and region. Both Andhra and TG themselves has different castes, religions and regions within them and both tackle the issues at different intensity levels. Ex: Andhra people takes caste issue seriously, where TG people take religion issue seriously. 

Andhra and TG states merged together when their socio economical status were very different. Once merged, socio economically, Andhra people took over the place of Nizams or village heads  rather than treating them equal.  This cause mistrust among TG people. This mistrust eventually was capitalized by political parties and acted as catalyst for their hatred.