First h1b stamping in london ,uk?

DaleSteyn1

Yes, they might just ask why are you here and you can say the same business reason..try @Belfast akkada easy and dates kuda kavalsinappudu dhorukuthayi  _-_

1 hour ago, DaleSteyn1 said:

f1 to h1b change.UK going on work akkada h1b stamping ki vellacha .

Very veasy. A friend of mine whose visa got rejected 3 times in India applied in London. Easy ga vacchindhi.

4 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

generally firs time COS stamping ki home country antaremo kada?

Not necessarily. Knew many people who attended in European countries first time.

9 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Not necessarily. Knew many people who attended in European countries first time.

Ok,... may be they changed it now... in the past ala ane varu I remember vaguely or im totally wrong

Just now, chittimallu_14 said:

Ok,... may be they changed it now... in the past ala ane varu I remember vaguely or im totally wrong

if you do masters here in US you can go anywhere is what I know, I went to UK last year for first time stamping and there was no issue.

Just now, chittimallu_14 said:

That was never a formal rule. But some European countries nundi past lo too much attend ayye vallu..back in 2007-2010 (like non-engg students). They kind of sensed and some visa officers used tell them to attend in home countries. Now, its not the case.

Only certain consulates ask us to go to home country like mexico, canada, jamica etc... we can go for any consulate unless if its not mentioned on the consulate website