Stocks to buy now

gundugadu

3 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Endukala.. Baga tagginappadu konukkunte tatha tweet pedathadu and it will increase kada 

blood bath yet to come.

44 minutes ago, Spartan said:

blood bath yet to come.

ilaga bayapedatharu .. ee lopu antha normal .. anni issues resolved ani tatha chebuthadu.. stocks oka 1000 points peruguthayi 

1 minute ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

ilaga bayapedatharu .. ee lopu antha normal .. anni issues resolved ani tatha chebuthadu.. stocks oka 1000 points peruguthayi 

im talking about long term investment perspective which I do.

4 minutes ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

last 6 months lo double ayyindi..people will look for returns. not a good buy. why are u recommending it?

Do you think it doubled but there is nothing in the company ?

As per the statement, there’s no need to follow news and just look at the stock history whether to buy or not.

Why bother about asking why to buy the stock then ?

6 hours ago, idibezwada said:

lol...sangam jannani munchi 10gela unav dblo...historylo trading chesi top listlo unna oka millionaire peru cheppu

warren buffet 

Just now, dasara_bullodu said:

Do you think it doubled but there is nothing in the company ?

As per the statement, you don’t follow news and just look at the stock history whether to buy or not.

Why bother about the company news then ?

AMD is not like a budding company. its an established one. i did not see anything in the news that indicate that it will bounce(Q2 was less than last year and 3rd qtr targets were reduced). i bought it at 12. i want it to grow :) 

2 minutes ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

AMD is not like a budding company. its an established one. i did not see anything in the news that indicate that it will bounce(Q2 was less than last year and 3rd qtr targets were reduced). i bought it at 12. i want it to grow :) 

You don't buy amd at 12 expect it to go to 30 everytime... not jut AMD but any stock. Investment advices are not fairytales

It's at 27s and can easily go tp 32 + on a good news