Pelli cheskunnaro....Sanakanakipotaru...Career NASHANAM

kathanayaka

2 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

snehamo mohamo

thaalalenu nee dooram

orvalenu nee mounam

cheralenu nee theeram

most extra ordinary

remarkable, exceptional, amazing, astonishing, astounding, marvelous, wonderful, sensational, stunning, incredible, unbelievable, miraculous, phenomenal, prodigious, spectacular;
striking, outstanding, momentous, impressive, singular, signal,

Just now, kevinUsa said:

most extra ordinary

remarkable, exceptional, amazing, astonishing, astounding, marvelous, wonderful, sensational, stunning, incredible, unbelievable, miraculous, phenomenal, prodigious, spectacular;
striking, outstanding, momentous, impressive, singular, signal,

2yql1e.gif

2 hours ago, kathanayaka said:

edsava ra kufli..evadu vairagyam lo ledu...nee age gallaki ivi cheppina teliyavu...let time come appudu you will know mokka and plant stuff..good luck till then

Ori naa mrogga 

U continue the flow 

I feel sorry for your situation

3 hours ago, Amrita said:

Anta save em akkarledu as i wont be ruining too. I tell my opinions and he will decide if he still want to get into it. Matladakunda wave lengths set kakunda at least agree to disagree attitude lekunda we both wont get into a married relationship. I live in hard core reality than dreaming singing greeku veerudu na rakumarudu...rakumaruda tokka :giggle:

good you better tell what your thoughts towards a relationship...hope you find that guy who has similiar tastes like you...goodluck!!

Just now, Peter123 said:

good you better tell what your thoughts towards a relationship...hope you find that guy who has similiar tastes like you...goodluck!!

I always do. Thank you ! :)

4 hours ago, LazyRohit said:

naku ledu annayaa just asking anta la vunna vallu cheppi oppinchagalara ani ante 

untaru dude,, my friend \ did not marry as he is not interested, he is a play boy kinda, just didnt want to stick to one after married, so he told his parents that i am not eligibe for marriage sticking to one wife,..he is pretty straightforward..the parents let him go,,,he is happy...he may not have anyone to share his feelings once he gets old..but he is okay with it...

9 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

untaru dude,, my friend \ did not marry as he is not interested, he is a play boy kinda, just didnt want to stick to one after married, so he told his parents that i am not eligibe for marriage sticking to one wife,..he is pretty straightforward..the parents let him go,,,he is happy...he may not have anyone to share his feelings once he gets old..but he is okay with it...

Good for him it rarely happens