IPL 2020

CricPokChic

10 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

yes, warner gadiki mind 10gindi. next season captaincy peeki 10gadam better. already 34 age

guarantee ga unde vadike captaincy istaru

28 minutes ago, Mystic said:

We need an Indian player in the side to lead.

Anduke grooming these young players. I think Priyam was the U19 India captain. SRH expecting these guys to be what Virat/Rothit were in 2008-09.

In the next auction I will not be surprised if they retain one of these bachas ahead of some big players. 

Just now, vachesa said:

Anduke grooming these young players. I think Priyam was the U19 India captain. SRH expecting these guys to be what Virat/Rothit were in 2008-09.

In the next auction I will not be surprised if they retain one of these bachas ahead of some big players. 

All waste..need to find new players 

8 minutes ago, vachesa said:

Long shot abba with the youngsters, you never know who’ll click.

Current players are better bets, aa Dhawan gadini retain chesi captaincy try cheyyalsindhi.

2 minutes ago, Mystic said:

Long shot abba with the youngsters, you never know who’ll click.

Current players are better bets, aa Dhawan gadini retain chesi captaincy try cheyyalsindhi.

2014 dhawan ey captain. Delhi ki povadam dhawan call

6 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

2014 dhawan ey captain. Delhi ki povadam dhawan call

13 n 14 lo Sanga Sammy n Dhawan andaru undey, 18 lo Dhawan left. 13-14 appatinundey Dhawan consistent ga untey bagundu. Warner on/off undadum team ki Bokka.

6 minutes ago, Mystic said:

13 n 14 lo Sanga Sammy n Dhawan andaru undey, 18 lo Dhawan left. 13-14 appatinundey Dhawan consistent ga untey bagundu. Warner on/off undadum team ki Bokka.

Dhawan call ante naaku telisi he wanted more money and get treated as an icon player like Kohli for RCB, DHoni for CSK and Rohit for MI and SRH thought better to let him go...They just underestimated the value of a top order Indian Player. Only CSK and SRH doesn't have a gun Indian player at the top.

But SRH is lucky that 3 out of 4 foreign players have contributed more often than not Warner, Kane and Rashid which is why they are ending up in the middle of the table frequently. Most teams lo only 1/2 foreign players will perform regularly. 

3D anna out...

IPL 2020: SRH’s Vijay Shankar ruled out of remainder of the tournament

SRH are currently at the seventh spot in the points table with 5 wins from 12 games.

Ahead of their crucial two remaining league games, Sunrisers Hyderabad have lost the services of their allrounder, Vijay Shankar, for the remainder of the IPL 2020. The out-of-favor India all-rounder has been ruled out of the tournament due to a grade two injury. He had suffered the injury during SRH’s last clash against Delhi Capitals.

The all-rounder had pulled his hamstring while bowling his second over against DC. He didn’t get a chance to bat as SRH had piled up 219 runs while losing just two wickets. With the ball, he could just bowl 1.5 overs before walking off the field. Captain David Warner had to then bowl the remaining one ball of the over.

SRH had another injury concern too during that game as Wriddhiman Saha was also suffering from a groin injury and had not kept the wickets. In his absence, Srivats Goswami had to keep the wickets. Following the game, Warner had confirmed both injuries but was optimistic about their return, saying:

“Unfortunately, he’s (Saha) got a little groin niggle but hopefully, it isn’t too bad. Shankar has a hamstring issue as well.”

As per TOI, Vijay Shankar, however, has failed to recover from the hamstring injury and will thus no further part in IPL 2020. As far as his performance in the ongoing competition is concerned, he played 7 games and scored 97 runs including the match-winning fifty against Rajasthan Royals. He also picked up four wickets with his medium pace.

Injury hell for SRH:

The ongoing season has been a forgettable one for SRH as far as injuries are concerned. Earlier in the season, they had lost the services of their pace spearhead Bhuvneshwar Kumar and all-rounder Mitchell Marsh. The Hyderabad-based outfit later roped in Prithvi Raj Yarra and Jason Holder to replace Bhuvneshwar and Marsh respectively.

SRH are currently at the seventh spot in the points table with 5 wins from 12 games. They are still in the playoff race and could make it to the next round if they win their remaining games and the other results go their way. The David Warner-led side will be in action on Saturday when they take on Royal Challengers Bangalore.

5 hours ago, vachesa said:

Ee malli release chesi inko team ki pampi akkada star players ni cheyatam tappa em.undi inga