Mods

Trumpism

8 minutes ago, uyghur12 said:

aa tags lo secret service vallu unde... vallu matter serious teeskunte em aitado mari

I was about to report to ICE at a point with all proofs. My friend begged me not to vadiley vadiley ani . I wanted to even report to all telugu and indian media how some educated indian  men in websites abuse and say openly that they will rape women and moderators just keep quiet. Em pikalekapovachu but few reports will be eye openers. Evi common and pikalem ani kuda telusu but i still wanted to put my efforts to make 0.000000000000000000001% difference.

Just now, cosmopolitan said:

Freedom of speech veru .. president kuthuru ni anatam veru 

Nuvvu online newspaper kindha chaduvu bro. Ivvani li8.. but real identity unde fb and other places lo konchem jagtattha ga undali. 

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

I was about to report to ICE at a point with all proofs. My friend begged me not to vadiley vadiley ani . I wanted to even report to all telugu and indian media how indian  men in websites abuse and say openly that they will rape women. My friend literally begged me to stop. 

e year lo idi  i knew about this forum only in jan 19

2 minutes ago, cocacola said:

Nuvvu online newspaper kindha chaduvu bro. Ivvani li8.. but real identity unde fb and other places lo konchem jagtattha ga undali. 

Ikada kuda jagartha ga undali .. IP address track cheyachu 

2 minutes ago, uyghur12 said:

@3$% yea door knock cheste appudu ardam aitadi

Serious ga ikkada kontha mandi musugu lo vunnama manakem avthadi le anukuntunnaru. Silly anala foolish anala ardam kavatam ledu #$1 Easy ra ayya manalni track cheyyatam sFun_duh2

Thank you TS for showing a channel to fight against abusive posts. I will now share this awareness S@nC#aZi

I am done with this serious topic. Mood padayipoyindi. Spamming time. bl@st

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I was about to report to ICE at a point with all proofs. My friend begged me not to vadiley vadiley ani . I wanted to even report to all telugu and indian media how indian  men in websites abuse and say openly that they will rape women. My friend literally begged me to stop. 

Akko vammo chala dooram vellav. Aa Eric ki neela cheppe friend ledu anukunta. Andarni tag chesi dobbadu #$1 Andulo thagalsinodiki okaadiki thagilina antha bisket.