Happy Rakshabandhan Brothers !

Amrita

On 8/15/2019 at 10:24 AM, Amrita said:

Happy Rakshabandhan brothers !! May god bless you with good health, wealth , success, peace and happiness !!

@Paidithalli @samaja_varagamana @kevinUsa @Prabhas_Fan @karthikn @yankees @Sucker @Hydrockers @aakathaai @fasak_vachadu @Scada @Trumpism @JohnSnow

rakhi_660_081419092411.jpg

thank you akka,  was busy yesterday did not catch this tadu...... to my eyes...... rela life lo how many brother you have?? excluding cousin brothers??

1 hour ago, fasak_vachadu said:

thank you akka,  was busy yesterday did not catch this tadu...... to my eyes...... rela life lo how many brother you have?? excluding cousin brothers??

I don’t have own brothers @fasak_vachadu only cousins. Anduke emo I made so many brothers in life . The emotion I miss in life ☹️

chinapudu school lo oka pilla meedha crush undedi but never spoke to her... raakhi roju aa ammai ekkada naku raakhi kadthundo ani bhayam tho school ki elelvadni... comedy days :lol: 

• 2 years later...
On 8/15/2019 at 7:54 PM, Amrita said:

Happy Rakshabandhan brothers !! May god bless you with good health, wealth , success, peace and happiness !!

@Paidithalli @samaja_varagamana @kevinUsa @Prabhas_Fan @karthikn @yankees @Sucker @Hydrockers @aakathaai @fasak_vachadu @Scada @Trumpism @JohnSnow

rakhi_660_081419092411.jpg

Samaja … she treated you like a brother. But you’re trying to assassinate her character.