Bye Bye  U S A

former

39 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Foriegn returns ni India lo job easy man. US lo 2 years bench meedha undi..work out kanivallu kooda..India lo got easily with good package.

entidi

3 hours ago, Somedude said:

Depends on your experience man. One friend who had 10+ years experience including 6 years in the US has got 20L+ back in 2011. Another friend who tried for 2.5+ years in the US (On bench whole time and fired from job) and had no real time experience got some 8L..that was also back in 2010. Both are older seneiors in the school days. And another guy went back in 2017, got 12L+. I never saw a single guy who went back and unemployed for more than 6 months. Only one guy has been trying in films...unemployed.

How many years of experience and what tech bruh?

2 hours ago, jobseeker1 said:

How many years of experience and what tech bruh?

The guy went in 2017 is kind of semi-tech. Real expeience around  6 years in India ABN AMRO. Another 7+ fake. Some manual testing and a bit of VB scripting related to outlook and other stuff. Guy with 20L package is techinally very good. He worked with Mainframes, Teradata, MSBI and knows other DWH tools. Another one purely Webshpehre Admin learned in the US when he was on bench..now in Wells Fargo, Hyd

On 8/17/2019 at 1:22 PM, former said:

Came to USA 2012. MS @ S t r a t f o r d
Intial H1b applied FY 2014. Lottery lo pick approve ayindi. First extn approved. Second extn Apr 2019 lo chesa denied with for Profit university NOID RFE.
Malli double masters chese opika ledu along famliy tensons. So India vachhesanu.

Present Bangalore lo job chusukinthuna and hopefully something good happens to me in near future.

All the best to All USA folks who are in H1b pending cases.

i dont what to say...sorry ana !! leka good for u ani !!!!!!!!

i know that you fought a lot to stay here, but ended up the in a way that you didnt want to 

but please keep us posted, how are things going......................hope you get over that US hangover soon 

37 minutes ago, kasi said:

i dont what to say...sorry ana !! leka good for u ani !!!!!!!!

i know that you fought a lot to stay here, but ended up the in a way that you didnt want to 

but please keep us posted, how are things going......................hope you get over that US hangover soon 

I will update it.

14 hours ago, Somedude said:

Foriegn returns ni India lo job easy man. US lo 2 years bench meedha undi..work out kanivallu kooda..India lo got easily with good package.

Idi elaborate cheyandi,how it is easy ?

On 8/17/2019 at 1:22 PM, former said:

Came to USA 2012. MS @ S t r a t f o r d
Intial H1b applied FY 2014. Lottery lo pick approve ayindi. First extn approved. Second extn Apr 2019 lo chesa denied with for Profit university NOID RFE.
Malli double masters chese opika ledu along famliy tensons. So India vachhesanu.

Present Bangalore lo job chusukinthuna and hopefully something good happens to me in near future.

All the best to All USA folks who are in H1b pending cases.

good luck man , how did you apply and get job in bengaluru? how hard was it?