struck in bahamas

pandugadusaley

20 minutes ago, Pumpuhaar said:

No, bad idea

Bahamas nundi US touch kaakunda India povadam chaala pedda route and kastam

I would suggest him to wait

Asalu his question has no clarity on what help he needs. In case he want to go to India and cant wait ah option cheppanu. Asalu aey country ayina waiting better unless it exceeds a month.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amrita

• pandugadusaley

• JollyBoy

• Usr220

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, pandugadusaley said:

I came to Bahamas for the h1 visa interview, & I got 221g for the administrative processing. Now, I need help, please suggest me at this situation

you can request pp - naku padindi 221G in Vancouver in 2013 -nenu late autundemo ani next day embassy ki velli tesukunna 221G letter chupisthe allow chesaru..

but later it got resolved in 1 week.

pina evaro cheppinattu long route anturru kada - wait chey - enjoy chey vacation... i covered Vancouver in those 7 days.. aa tarvatha inko 2 times vellina vancouver kani eppudu time ledu, tiragaledu... Good luck.

1 hour ago, Pumpuhaar said:

ayina stamping aa Hyd o Chennai o povachu kada enduku intha kastapadi povadam.

2-3 days lo stamping pani ayipogottadaniki and to be able to travel in case of emergency in my case. 

9 minutes ago, ARYA said:

if ur stuck for more than 2 weeks request for your PP from the consulate and fly to india and start your consular procssing again there...

agree with this +111

1 hour ago, pandugadusaley said:

I came to Bahamas for the h1 visa interview, & I got 221g for the administrative processing. Now, I need help, please suggest me at this situation

look for a hostel and stay there until admin processing clears

https://bahasea.com/

konni rojulu bahama lo enjai seyyi

2 minutes ago, Usr220 said:

do they have stamping option for H1?

Yes early 2000's lo kuda undedi ta . Oka office colleague chepparu whwn i went to Vancouver from FL. Anta dooram why bahamas cheap lo ayipoyedi kada ani. Appadiki naku teledu. 

23 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Yes early 2000's lo kuda undedi ta . Oka office colleague chepparu whwn i went to Vancouver from FL. Anta dooram why bahamas cheap lo ayipoyedi kada ani. Appadiki naku teledu. 

aa question enduku ante, i heard ppl used to go to Jamaica for H1 visa oka 4 year back and it used to be easy anta, but they stopped because lot of outsiders are coming ani.

2 minutes ago, Usr220 said:

aa question enduku ante, i heard ppl used to go to Jamaica for H1 visa and it used to be easy anta, but they stopped because lot of outsiders are coming ani.

I got stamped in Jamaica too . Bahamas lo short duration agindi ta around recession but they accepted h1b's always after that. 

6 hours ago, pandugadusaley said:

ltt

7 hours ago, Amrita said:

Request them for passport saying you would go for interview in home country and fly to India from there.

Btw what kind of help are you expecting ? Whats your question?

They gave my passport back after interview along with 221g (Pink slip)