Modi next move...

Bodi_lafangi

47 minutes ago, Vallavan said:

benefit endi bro??? this is extremely long game.. next election kooda geliste may be they want to take out kcr somehow

They won't go against strong local parties. They go only if there is a need. Trs performance is good. If it goes bad then BJP will side Kcr 

1 hour ago, kevinUsa said:

Yes.

Atleast we have appreciate our past politicians for this for having a strong base of regional political parties

Ysr

Ntr

Kcr

Jayalalita

Karunanidhi

Right now all the south politicians Modi ongomante ongovali, padukomante padukovali.. Example- Jagan

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kevinUsa said:

Yes.

Atleast we have appreciate our past politicians for this for having a strong base of regional political parties

Ysr

Ntr

Kcr

Jayalalita

Karunanidhi

Appreciate aa Em peekaru ani ee lafoot gaalu andaru??? All these Dirty b@stards have turned Indian politics into family business enterprises 

I hope BJP sweeps each and every single one of these family bastions soon............. Karnataka lo Devegowda family already biscuit ye....... BJP won 26/28 seats.

2024 lo KCR gaadini veyyali first........ Next Jagan and last Stalin. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

But every 6 months Edo oka magic chesi

Economy meda trust lekunda chrstinnadu..

2016 note ban

Taruvata  gst

Taruvata malya case

Next nirav modi

Next modi yoga classes

Pulwama attack

Taruvata kedarnath yatra 

Next eppudu article 370

Next big thing ento 

the way you post on Modi, it's clear that you are immature and not willing to explore the truth

article 370 has been pending for 70 yrs, money spent on security in kashmir itself runs into thousands of crores, this problem has been clearly solved

edo dovert cheyadiki 100 ways untaayi..actual problem solve cheyadaniki guts kaavali.. adi odi proved that he has

economy up and down is part of a cycle, what govt does is for all to see, this is not congress but BJP, BJP does what is good for country

first read about what congress has done to country.. aa taravata you will never criticize Modi

one more thing, PVNR may be manavallu..manavallu inka PM position ki velle scene ledu  future lo. at the max B's are restricted to IAS.. this is the reality, suck it up and adjust to Hinduism as whole

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

the way you post on Modi, it's clear that you are immature and not willing to explore the truth

article 370 has been pending for 70 yrs, money spent on security in kashmir itself runs into thousands of crores, this problem has been clearly solved

edo dovert cheyadiki 100 ways untaayi..actual problem solve cheyadaniki guts kaavali.. adi odi proved that he has

economy up and down is part of a cycle, what govt does is for all to see, this is not congress but BJP, BJP does what is good for country

first read about what congress has done to country.. aa taravata you will never criticize Modi

one more thing, PVNR may be manavallu..manavallu inka PM position ki velle scene ledu  future lo. at the max B's are restricted to IAS.. this is the reality, suck it up and adjust to Hinduism as whole

modi was perceived was progressive from his past work in gujarat, alao had modi was from south nobody from your perceived hinduism would given him a second look and forget being a PM. good luck if you think yogi adityanath would be a PM one day on his own charishma.

first 5 years of modi rule was a failure in my opinion. 

i don’t want to comment too soon on article 370 but it is a welcome move none the less, also it is good on paper like demonetization but where our bearucracy fails is effing implementation. more than 370 i think it is 35a which should bring about a change, kashmir can be ours only through transplantation i.e. others going to settle down there and without security noone will go and it will be moot point few decades later also. Israel west bank la enta extreme poyindo atla chestne kasmhir manadi avutadi leka pote enko 100 years same time pass between all stakeholders. in one of the bbc documentary i saw Israel literlly put 4 soliders to gaurd a house round the clock if someone is buying a house in palestine neighborhood  and thats how Israel kept taking the west bank 

9 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

modi was perceived was progressive from his past work in gujarat, alao had modi was from south nobody from your perceived hinduism would given him a second look and forget being a PM. good luck if you think yogi adityanath would be a PM one day on his own charishma.

first 5 years of modi rule was a failure in my opinion. 

i don’t want to comment too soon on article 370 but it is a welcome move none the less, also it is good on paper like demonetization but where our bureaucracy fails is effing implementation. more than 370 i think it is 35a which should bring about a change, kashmir can be ours only through transplantation i.e. others going to settle down there and without security noone will go and it will be moot point few decades later also. Israel west bank enta extreme poyindo atla chestne kasmhir manadi avutadi leka pote enko 100 years same time pass between all stakeholders. in one of the bbc documentary i saw Israel literlly put 4 soliders to gaurd a house round the clock if someone is buying a house in palestine neighborhood  and thats how Israel kept taking the west bank 

first of all wrong example, kashmir is not same example the can be compared with israel

demographics were changed by expelling hindus out of kashmir, kashmir valley is small part of J&K

others will settle, anduke it became UT..UT lo security is under governor directly 

modi was perceived was progressive from his past work in gujarat, alao had modi was from south nobody from your perceived hinduism would given him a second look and forget being a PM - he is already a 2 time PM dude..did you understand what you are saying, we are not talking about hypothetical scenarios here

J&K being UT is open to all citizens of india, 15 yrs lo it will become majority hindu again, kashmir was made to bleed india by congress/abdullahs for their vested interests, no one cares about those buggers anymore, IB/RAW will be hypervigilant for the next 5 yrs, 10 yr lo al issues will be solved

read about Punjab, Punjab had severe khalistani ter r o r, KPS Gill has cleaned off Punjab from this menace,  a right govt can solve many problems

40  days into second term, Modi has scored 3 goals (Art 370, Tripla Talaq, Chiddu arrest), keep watching.. the show has started.. Yogis turn will be in 2024 abd beyond.. so chill

Akkada pedda economists 

Telling economy is going to toilet Ani.

The fun fact youth are not interested in economy but more into nationalism.

Vaallu anti nationalist.. 

Akkada pedda economists 

Telling economy is going to toilet Ani.

The fun fact youth are not interested in economy but more into nationalism.

nuvvu Uth ga brother......

47 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

first of all wrong example, kashmir is not same example the can be compared with israel

demographics were changed by expelling hindus out of kashmir, kashmir valley is small part of J&K

others will settle, anduke it became UT..UT lo security is under governor directly 

modi was perceived was progressive from his past work in gujarat, alao had modi was from south nobody from your perceived hinduism would given him a second look and forget being a PM - he is already a 2 time PM dude..did you understand what you are saying, we are not talking about hypothetical scenarios here

J&K being UT is open to all citizens of india, 15 yrs lo it will become majority hindu again, kashmir was made to bleed india by congress/abdullahs for their vested interests, no one cares about those buggers anymore, IB/RAW will be hypervigilant for the next 5 yrs, 10 yr lo al issues will be solved

read about Punjab, Punjab had severe khalistani ter r o r, KPS Gill has cleaned off Punjab from this menace,  a right govt can solve many problems

40  days into second term, Modi has scored 3 goals (Art 370, Tripla Talaq, Chiddu arrest), keep watching.. the show has started.. Yogis turn will be in 2024 abd beyond.. so chill

boss ne knowledge okka dandamu, read upon Israel, palestine and settler colonialism,  it is a open secret that settler colonialism is the solution and that’,s what has been the bjp agenda all along and I think is the only solution to this problem.

then and now Punjab la majority pro india and nothin like kashmir.

when people are not cooperating you will win zilch. article 370 gurinchi 90% of population won’t give a fck there.. things are going to turn bitter when militray/union start interfering in their daily lives and that they can’t control the fate over their local issues, the longer it takes to stabilize that region the bitter it is going to turn, UT is not magically turn things around, it is a delicate process and i am sure no one has a clue how to work it out and that’s where we failled in last 70 years, unable to convince locals and no matter what we did for them they didn’t like us because there is military.. it is like we are struck between a rock and hard place .. it is going to decades of work and not just 1-2 year magic that you are assuming.

we failed all means and now they wanted to try something different, yes it is a welcome move but a difficult one...things are going to turn from bad to worse before any good..it is just the beginning and I am only praying the ias/beuracrcy won’t fck it up like always