France24 on JK

lovemystate

46 minutes ago, jpismahatma said:

you forgot  tibet struggle , Uighur... hong kong..

people are forced to work hours, pollution, corruption no free speech...stop sucking balls. 1st...

how can you claim india has problem with 90%?

indian govt from gaining independence has been trying to create equality...

internal problems are there every where... few californians, texans want to be seperate country..

Colorado.. denver oh.. my god.... your stupid logic put in your @ss.. 

nee yenkamma ...no 50,000 people did not die in california for a seperate country ..i gave entire context .in another post ..guddi gorralu .rss programmed robot.. kani funny thing yentanta ..ye india kosam meeru murders, rapes support chessi abhasupalu avuthunnaro ..aa india ne mimmlani chulakana ga chosedhi

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jpismahatma

• Idassamed

• lovemystate

• chittimallu_14

1 hour ago, lovemystate said:

naa thuraka sadarly yendhi ra badakav ...nee sodarlu ayuntaru ...nenu raasindhi ardham kaka pothe malli chaduvu..china created equaltiy for all han chinese who are 90 percent plus in their population ..they may have issues with uighurs who are like 1 percent of their population ..but in india 90 percent of population lives under caste, region and language divisions and indian govt does nothing except pretending to do something with reservations

hehe endo nee edupu.... ichina reservation chaaladu inka kaavali free ga dengii thinadaniki ani adukkuntunnava.... poi parliament mundu bochhey patkoni nilabadu ra luchha :lol:

15 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

nee yenkamma ...no 50,000 people did not die in california for a seperate country ..i gave entire context .in another post ..guddi gorralu .rss programmed robot.. kani funny thing yentanta ..ye india kosam meeru murders, rapes support chessi abhasupalu avuthunnaro ..aa india ne mimmlani chulakana ga chosedhi

No one here support murder or rapes.. all everyone wants to neutralize so-called brainwashed porki trained  terriorsts.. and resolve issue once for all .... but your issue is with India and it’s people .you want them to be. Beaten to ground . why don’t you agree Kashmir .is just a medium you are using ...your China does all kind of monitoring and filtering of what news people see and it has to adhere main land. No freedom of speech ...exploiting other countries left and right.. trump should get what he wants .. China was exploiting america as he says..it doesn’t even leave Africa .. even Russian jet technology is stolen by Chinese..why don’t Chinese govt be ethical as you are claiming..

50k people died.. indian partition  was bloody .. it will come down as time passes.. history has many references where many people died .. boundaries are redrawn..

21 minutes ago, jpismahatma said:

No one here support murder or rapes.. all everyone wants to neutralize so-called brainwashed porki trained  terriorsts.. and resolve issue once for all .... but your issue is with India and it’s people .you want them to be. Beaten to ground . why don’t you agree Kashmir .is just a medium you are using ...your China does all kind of monitoring and filtering of what news people see and it has to adhere main land. No freedom of speech ...exploiting other countries left and right.. trump should get what he wants .. China was exploiting america as he says..it doesn’t even leave Africa .. even Russian jet technology is stolen by Chinese..why don’t Chinese govt be ethical as you are claiming..

50k people died.. indian partition  was bloody .. it will come down as time passes.. history has many references where many people died .. boundaries are redrawn..

yes issue is with the racist country called india which is not a nation at all but a british transferred empire. you are just brainwashed and you have no idea the comfort the identity and the brotherhood a real nation can give and which others outside so routeinley enjoy. here is my post on another thread.

"

Listen maybe you are willing to live in India where your own govt takes all your taxes but does not speak your language. Where you never speak the laungage your PM speaks and where there is no chance of normal relationship between his entire culture and your entire culture. Where people will laugh at you as madrasi if you speak your language in your capital. where your own MP's need to learn another language to raise their people issues in parliament despite paying higher than average taxes. Where movies are made  presenting you as jokers and your top actors are called "regional" despite commanding much higher pay and better run industry. where the economy runs on your people but taxes go to another people.

Where the army which you fund never speaks a word in your language. I have met soldiers from andhra and tamil nadu when i was in chennai and they complained relentless harassment of being "madrasi" in military - no wonder so few soldiers are from the south.

Most people prefer to live in countries where soldiers speak their language, they can atleast theoretically relate to the family of their leaders and speak their languages, and their leaders are allowed to speak in their languages in their funded parliament.

In other words most people prefer to have a backbone and not live like a cockroach. A kashmiri has a backbone and you ?"

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

yes issue is with the racist country called india which is not a nation at all but a british transferred empire. you are just brainwashed and you have no idea the comfort the identity and the brotherhood a real nation can give and which others outside so routeinley enjoy. here is my post on another thread.

"

Listen maybe you are willing to live in India where your own govt takes all your taxes but does not speak your language. Where you never speak the laungage your PM speaks and where there is no chance of normal relationship between his entire culture and your entire culture. Where people will laugh at you as madrasi if you speak your language in your capital. where your own MP's need to learn another language to raise their people issues in parliament despite paying higher than average taxes. Where movies are made  presenting you as jokers and your top actors are called "regional" despite commanding much higher pay and better run industry. where the economy runs on your people but taxes go to another people.

Where the army which you fund never speaks a word in your language. I have met soldiers from andhra and tamil nadu when i was in chennai and they complained relentless harassment of being "madrasi" in military - no wonder so few soldiers are from the south.

Most people prefer to live in countries where soldiers speak their language, they can atleast theoretically relate to the family of their leaders and speak their languages, and their leaders are allowed to speak in their languages in their funded parliament.

In other words most people prefer to have a backbone and not live like a cockroach. A kashmiri has a backbone and you ?"

Now you are exposed..don’t hide your agenda under Kashmir rug.. you continently ignored jammu and Ladakh.. you are jumping from topic to topic.. we can see sheat flowing through your mind  . greatness lies in resolving differences ..trying to understand different cultures  . Even if you had Tamil Nadu ..as separate country . people will fight each. Other on basis of something else.. I think Tamil people played crucial roles .. have been in central cabinet..just don’t get hurt if some one calls you madrasi... P.V. narishma rao was india pm .

no wonder you are called tukde tukde gang.. come out and accept in front of everyone .. why are you hiding..

8 minutes ago, jpismahatma said:

Now you are exposed..don’t hide your agenda under Kashmir rug.. you continently ignored jammu and Ladakh.. you are jumping from topic to topic.. we can see sheat flowing through your mind  . greatness lies in resolving differences ..trying to understand different cultures  . Even if you had Tamil Nadu ..as separate country . people will fight each. Other on basis of something else.. I think Tamil people played crucial roles .. have been in central cabinet..just don’t get hurt if some one calls you madrasi... P.V. narishma rao was india pm .

no wonder you are called tukde tukde gang.. come out and accept in front of everyone .. why are you hiding..

yenti ? you are the one who was jumping like a monkey from china to london etc ..you did not even watch the video i put in the first post..continuously talking about other things.

What resolving things? you just are not aloowed to speak your language to the center - how is it resolving things ? you are ordered to shut up and learn something else language which you having no backbone keep doing it.

Its not tamils this country has been racist to everyone except some small coteries . Sikhs fought. nagas want freedom.

I am ok living like an Indian federation with complete freedom to states. But the facist thing that is present india must go.

22 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

yenti ? you are the one who was jumping like a monkey from china to london etc ..you did not even watch the video i put in the first post..continuously talking about other things.

What resolving things? you just are not aloowed to speak your language to the center - how is it resolving things ? you are ordered to shut up and learn something else language which you having no backbone keep doing it.

Its not tamils this country has been racist to everyone except some small coteries . Sikhs fought. nagas want freedom.

I am ok living like an Indian federation with complete freedom to states. But the facist thing that is present india must go.

Your main agenda was never Kashmir . You hate indians.. that is crux of it...it’s intent of politicians  to get issues resolved not language ..even people talking same language issues are not resolved now what you will say?  Like gun control , abortion issues etc ..

22 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Your main agenda was never Kashmir . You hate indians.. that is crux of it...it’s intent of politicians  to get issues resolved not language ..even people talking same language issues are not resolved now what you will say?  Like gun control 

40 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Nuvvu entha edchina India will never disintegrate. Happy crying.

1 hour ago, jpismahatma said:

Your main agenda was never Kashmir . You hate indians.. that is crux of it...it’s intent of politicians  to get issues resolved not language ..even people talking same language issues are not resolved now what you will say?  Like gun control , abortion issues etc ..

I dont hate indians as a people ..i am one ..you bloody fool..why would i hate my self..but india as an idea and as an implementation is fascist and not working. It is true people with same language issues are not resolved but first let us get the diginity of our language back then we can solve these problems much better among our people using our language.

WHy are you so obsessed about what i am...i am telugu guy like you grown up in hyd grown up in hyd studied in some prestigious indian colleges . just today my mother and wife went to temple for krishnashtami. There are my thoughts i have collected having travelled so much and seen so many cultures.

Why dont you ever have the confidence to simply read what i wrote , understand and respond to it. I made so many points based on facts but you always escape - you just now escaped all the humiliating positions our laungage is placed i pointed out by talking about gun control etc which are  about individual rights not humiliation of entire cultures.

Do you plan to escape like this whole life ? yesterday my mother was watching a netflix show in english involving national politcians and local politicians in america. She remarked how everyone speaks the same language and this is how things must be. She is right. she is very clever person - her father was a munsif and landlord. but she is completely cut off from "national" politics because she neither knows hindi nor english - in which country are entire cultures cut off like this.

Just develop some confidence  and understand things. there is far better more diginified life to be had.

1 hour ago, Idassamed said:

Nuvvu entha edchina India will never disintegrate. Happy crying.

this statement shows you are worse fanatic than any terrorist. In fact they have far more logic, reason and thinking than you have ever shown.

3 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

this statement shows you are worse fanatic than any terrorist. In fact they have far more logic, reason and thinking than you have ever shown.

Sure bro. 

Happy Janmashtami. Enjoy your weekend.

Jai Hind.

2 minutes ago, Idassamed said:

Sure bro. 

Happy Janmashtami. Enjoy your weekend.

Jai Hind.

yentha moorkudiva ra naina ..chevutodu mundhara sankam oodhinattu...anyway if you atleast picked a few sentences from me ..you will change a lot..enjoy

8 hours ago, lovemystate said:

chaaa ..this is the plight of the indian , from a country with one sixth of population and one eight of economy..nooru vundhi kadha ani vagaddhu ..devudu unnadu

main-qimg-a357d68c43f9c9b6c16516b2716a96

Arrey Narsi or uttermost Turkahh Lounge jha kodkaaaa...

1 hour ago, lovemystate said:

I dont hate indians as a people ..i am one ..you bloody fool..why would i hate my self..but india as an idea and as an implementation is fascist and not working. It is true people with same language issues are not resolved but first let us get the diginity of our language back then we can solve these problems much better among our people using our language.

WHy are you so obsessed about what i am...i am telugu guy like you grown up in hyd grown up in hyd studied in some prestigious indian colleges . just today my mother and wife went to temple for krishnashtami. There are my thoughts i have collected having travelled so much and seen so many cultures.

Why dont you ever have the confidence to simply read what i wrote , understand and respond to it. I made so many points based on facts but you always escape - you just now escaped all the humiliating positions our laungage is placed i pointed out by talking about gun control etc which are  about individual rights not humiliation of entire cultures.

Do you plan to escape like this whole life ? yesterday my mother was watching a netflix show in english involving national politcians and local politicians in america. She remarked how everyone speaks the same language and this is how things must be. She is right. she is very clever person - her father was a munsif and landlord. but she is completely cut off from "national" politics because she neither knows hindi nor english - in which country are entire cultures cut off like this.

Just develop some confidence  and understand things. there is far better more diginified life to be had.

Now language over. tomorrow some one will say the ruler is not my  culture,  religion, or caste. his mother will say ruler is not our religion if some one from our religion was there they would have better understood us. I dont coorelate with ruler now I want my own country....There will be no limit..

I say you hate indians mean you hate other majority indians ..

I am not escaping... I am here..I dont change my ids unlike you. I am here from last 10 years... it takes understanding, courage, hope. patience and hard work to resolve the issue between parties.  any of your favourite politicans in TN resolved all the issues which they got in their hands 1st.. ? or check that with your guru if you celebrate janmasthami or live hyd .. it doesn't matter.  I think you should have explained your mom what is done by middleeast.. and how it gets involved in other country affairs...how it brought down govts...