France24 on JK

lovemystate

1 minute ago, jpismahatma said:

you say same language issues will be resolved or understand because you correlate. tomorrow some one will say the ruler is not my  culture,  religion, or caste issue I dont coorelate with ruler now I want my own country....There will be no limit..

I say you hate indians mean you hate other majority indians ..

I am not escaping... I am here..I dont change my ids unlike you. I am here from last 10 years... it takes understanding, courage, hope. patience and hard work to resolve the issue between parties.  any of your favourite politicans in TN resolved all the issues which they got in their hands 1st.. ? or check that with your guru if you celebrate janmasthami or live hyd .. it doesn't matter. 

most pople in the world live in countries where the ruled and rulers shame same culture markers especially the critical one called language. Assalu ee prapancham lo vuntavu kaani thala thippi choosthava ? leka bhakth propoganda ne na ?

why are you so afraid to see obvious reality...are you a brahmin ? because sometimes they do that they think they dont really belong to states

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jpismahatma

• Idassamed

• lovemystate

• chittimallu_14

45 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

most pople in the world live in countries where the ruled and rulers shame same culture markers especially the critical one called language. Assalu ee prapancham lo vuntavu kaani thala thippi choosthava ? leka bhakth propoganda ne na ?

why are you so afraid to see obvious reality...are you a brahmin ? because sometimes they do that they think they dont really belong to states

Whatever is critical might not be same for others.for you language is important. For others it is religion .. color or size of their noses..etc..

before Supporting your theory .. check for holes in it...

i am not afraid of anything. I believe people can live together irrespective of their culture, language, religion in same country .. if we start dividing .. there is no limit.. what are you thoughts on Sunni Shia conflicts ? Do they speak same language? Why is Iraq unstable ? What is going on in Yemen they all speak same language.

it doesn’t matter if someone is Brahmin or rss .. that is not related to this topic ..the point is you hate upper caste so much .. those are real people who help lower caste people as much as as possible..you may believe in caste system.. but this generation people don’t believe that..