Mr Mirchi

Just now, Mr Mirchi said:

New car ni oka state lo koni inko state ki thisukellatam wasy yena

Nope. You still have to pay additional taxes when you go for registration 

no benfit in doing so.

1 hour ago, user789 said:

Nope. You still have to pay additional taxes when you go for registration 

no benfit in doing so.

not true. You pay the taxes only in the state you register first.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Mr Mirchi said:

New car ni oka state lo koni inko state ki thisukellatam wasy yena

yes.. if you are driving, get a temporary registration in the purchase state.. then go to your state of residency and pay taxes there when you are taking a long term registration..

25 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

U Pay taxes to the state where u register.

And discount what. U get are also based on the state where u register

Emi discount ..

suppose FL lo car 40k ki vubdhi anuko.. nenu GA anuko... FL dealer tax veyada naaaku.. just 40k and other charges vesthada

what i read is - konna state lo tax kadatham .. own state lo tax ekkuva vunte remaining balace own state lo kadatham.... idhi true kadhaaa

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Mr Mirchi said:

Emi discount ..

suppose FL lo car 40k ki vubdhi anuko.. nenu GA anuko... FL dealer tax veyada naaaku.. just 40k and other charges vesthada

what i read is - konna state lo tax kadatham .. own state lo tax ekkuva vunte remaining balace own state lo kadatham.... idhi true kadhaaa

Nope. You tell the FL dealer that you are out of state. for his purposes if he gets audited, he may maintain a copy of your residency status.. he gives you a temporary registration and you pay taxes when you register..  

6 minutes ago, Mr Mirchi said:

Emi discount ..

think in a different way.. vehicles are taxed by state, not federal.. so, why would you pay taxes to a state you are not a resident of?

56 minutes ago, Mr Mirchi said:

Emi discount ..

Vere state ani chepthe dhobbeyyi antafemo :) 

I bought car in Missouri dealership to use in different state. The dealership gave Missouri temporary license and he applied for my states tags and registered it here.

• Upvote 1