Happy wedding anniversary chinababu

Paidithalli

2 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

It is not a casual boyfriend/girlfriend relationship though. Marriage is a totally different ball game. Those things are the biggest selling points in arranged marriages. 

I don't have a clue 😏

6 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

agreed anduke arrangement sucks bigtime

Not everyone can find a partner- esp Indians, the skill is not there in Indian youth. 

Even if it is not arranged, money and beauty will sell. For a one off yeah, looks of the boy maybe attractive, but marriage means long term stability and that can only come with money. If the girl is beautiful, she cannot survive with a poor person for long. A rich guy will not be with an unattractive woman for long too. It is just nature more than anything else.

Read a book by V. S. Naipaul when I was a kid about this (I think it was “A house for Mr. Biswas”). 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Lekapothe .. Pellayi pillalunna family ni pattukoni entadhi. 99% of Indian marriages are like that only. 😐

Idhi okkati correct cheppi sachav.. 

11 hours ago, meri_zindagi said:

I don't have a clue 😏

Adhe adrushtam. Not everyone gets to be with someone rich. Only 1-2% are truly rich. Another 5% are well off. Lakshanamayina pelli photo adhi. She is also happy. Valla caste lo Lokesh kanna qualified undaru thana ki. 

Like I said, 1-2% people are rich and 10% boys are maybe handsome, whereas about 60% of the girls are good looking. So close to 45% of the good looking girls are marrying someone who is not right in terms of looks. 

15 hours ago, Paidithalli said:

69138422_358068831811355_534248084993998

happy wedding anniversary lokesh and brahmini

enthakanna lucky day life lo radu lokesh ki! being influential persons son can make wonders! he live example