Yadirigutta development almost getting completed

NenuEvaru

6 minutes ago, Paidithalli said:

Vemulawada , dharmapuri, basara, kaleshwaram, bhadrachalam, kondagattu ila chala temples develop cheyyali ... assal aa warangal 1000 pillars temple  eppudo 15 years back kulagottaru... inka atlane undhemo.... 

it took longer time period, due to lack of funds. 

Just now, SRK_SRK said:

Next Chilkur and keesara gutta ayithe Hyd ki dagaraga vuntundi and easy commute for peace

yeah, peace ante, srishailam nallamala forest reserve, it's amazing.

7 minutes ago, Paidithalli said:

Vemulawada , dharmapuri, basara, kaleshwaram, bhadrachalam, kondagattu ila chala temples develop cheyyali ... assal aa warangal 1000 pillars temple  eppudo 15 years back kulagottaru... inka atlane undhemo.... 

Once yadadri is operational they will divert the funds for other temples is my guess..bhadrachalam and vemulwada because of their high profile nature

9 minutes ago, SRK_SRK said:

Next Chilkur and keesara gutta ayithe Hyd ki dagaraga vuntundi and easy commute for peace

I heard that on Keesara Gutta meeda Hanuman hundreds of Shiva Lingas vesadu ani .. and there is story attached to it, unfortunate that current generation ki importance of temples teliya kunda pothundi :(

2 minutes ago, NenuEvaru said:

I heard that on Keesara Gutta meeda Hanuman hundreds of Shiva Lingas vesadu ani .. and there is story attached to it, unfortunate that current generation ki importance of temples teliya kunda pothundi :(

Do you know yadagiri gutta was a prostitute den before AP govt took over ? not everything in past is great

Just now, lovemystate said:

Do you know yadagiri gutta was a prostitute den before AP govt took over ? not everything in past is great

which state are you from ? love my state ani petinav ? 

14 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

AP took over endira adi 1000 year plus temple..if at all anything peddapuram batchlu nu dimpindi AP

2 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Yeah samelike triupathi and vijaywada

not true ..it was a prostitute den. tirupati had its own problems ..arrogant and constantly quarralling priests ,rude and stealing locals etc.. why get so defensive ..deva dasi ilatni systems vundevi akkada

1 minute ago, shaw183 said:

land rate entha undoo

Ipudu urlalo chala ekkuva undhi ... sometime in 2003 I was in basara... apudu peaks lo undevi land prices akkada.. IIT padthundhi ani ... tharvatha mottham down ayyindhi... 

1 hour ago, NenuEvaru said:

and also Chilkur Balaji temple & Wargal Sarawsathi temple !! 

chilkur ni cheyaru as money collected at chilkur will be spent by chilkur managemnt only 

10 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Not just Yadagiri man. Many temples in the past have brothels close by (you will see present day Chilukuri temple too). Sri Ranga patnam temple olden days (in TN. Dhakshana Kashi). Temples tend to attract more money in the name of bhakthi, and safe storage from wars ..and rich people (upper castes) used to frequent the temples...so you can guess who needs money and who spends..

1 minute ago, Paidithalli said:

Ipudu urlalo chala ekkuva undhi ... sometime in 2003 I was in basara... apudu peaks lo undevi land prices akkada.. IIT padthundhi ani ... tharvatha mottham down ayyindhi... 

ORR ,RRR madyalane companies untai antundu ga KTR..future bagaa undi aite ydgutta area lo