Modatisari db use chesnapdu meerenti

AleAle

avi appude bvunnatha vidya kosam omerica ki vachina tholu rojulu...

madyam party kosam oka dosth room ki vellaga , akkada vaadi  roommate (vaadu senior appude fresh ga oh pee tee lo vunnadu) oka ammayi ni chooinchu, chooinchu ani begging chesthunte....endi raa nee katha ante appudu cheppadu oka vanty lanti ammayi parichayam ayyindi ani...

ventane thaage beer pakkanesa , chethiloki astranni teesa (ade laptop) ..account create chesa..

that's it babu.......

I saw a gif which had afdb watermark. I looked up online and found about this forum. Never bothered to create an account before because of all the ads and popups. Used to be a silent follower. I liked the way members talk filter free here. It is such platform where one can be completely anonymous and talk whatever they want, share whatever they feel and comment whatever they intend most of it can't be done in real life due to social obligations. So, I thought it's time for me to create an account and be part of this extended virtual family where everyone pokes everyone as if they know each other from longtime. 

I would appreciate if mods can be more active and delete IDs who are abusive. I was surprised that my account was not even banned for my harsh comments to some of the members here. I want to take this opportunity to convey my sincere apologies to them for what has happened. Nothing was intentional. It was merely to vent out some of my stress. I do believe that it should not be repeated again and I strive towards being a decent member going forward. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, UdukuRaktham said:

I saw a gif which had afdb watermark. I looked up online and found about this forum. Never bothered to create an account before because of all the ads and popups. Used to be a silent follower. I liked the way members talk filter free here. It is such platform where one can be completely anonymous and talk whatever they want, share whatever they feel and comment whatever they intend most of it can't be done in real life due to social obligations. So, I thought it's time for me to create an account and be part of this extended virtual family where everyone pokes everyone as if they know each other from longtime. 

I would appreciate if mods can be more active and delete IDs who are abusive. I was surprised that my account was not even banned for my harsh comments to some of the members here. I want to take this opportunity to convey my sincere apologies to them for what has happened. Nothing was intentional. It was merely to vent out some of my stress. I do believe that it should not be repeated again and I strive towards being a decent member going forward. 

Mee lanti @UdukuRaktham dB mod laaga ravalandi

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, PCR_MURTY said:

Nenu money motham lose ayyi

One dollar tho road medha unappudu

Cheapest telugu people ani search chesthe ee db vachindhi

Naagulu adukkuthine ideas adigithe 100 icharu

I was impressed

Ideas suggestions  are always cheap kadha andhuke one adigina vandha ichharu

My room mate ,Kamma , kapus ela fight chestharu ani eh website chupinchadu 

basically he showed how balakrishna and chiranjeevi fans were fighting between each other 

I not either caste but before visiting this website 

I didn’t watch cinema in a caste angle , 

i used to like both balakrishna and chiranjeevi 

after few years in this 

hated both of them because of their followers