Why do women want high earning husbands

DummyVariable

9 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

When the woman is earning why can’t she marry someone who makes less? Or someone who doesn’t have the same status as her? For example: h1 Aunty will not marry someone from India or an f1 student. She will mostly look for other h1s, GC and citizens. Why does this attitude still exist when they got what they wanted? Aren’t these women empowered and shouldn’t be expecting men to propose to them with a diamond ring?

I can buy my own diamonds, when a guy comes into my life it is not for diamonds. - PC old quote. It may not be applicable for individual woman but it holds true with it's own meaning. When a girl who came out of her comfort zone in her early 20s and struggled to build a career why she should entertain someone into her life who does not have similar perception towards life like her. Women are weaker by nature and man has the power to lift her up and protect her. Tana Kanna takkuva vallani chesukonte vadu entha sepatiki we don't need this we don't need that antu AA ammayi Ni limit chestade tappa, he won't let her grow further. And she keeps questioning herself is this what all I wanted in my life. After all oka chinna conversation lo ne tane right ane ego untundi abbayailaki.  Inka life long wife cheppinatlu vintadantava. I don't mean to say every guy is such a stupid, but most % are. There are very few exceptional cases which I have not seen so far.  

Btw it's never the money, girls look forward to... It's about the compatibility. People madhya energy anedi untundi. It matters a lot how you feel in presence of some one. Why would anyone want to be with someone who depletes their energy, who makes them feel exhausted. 

And on top of all, marriage is a personal choice. Be it a woman or man.

9 hours ago, Scada said:

I think its mostly the  women who havent experienced life or incompetent one  go directly for high earning men in order to upgrade her life. She might get lucky or not in the end

But women who have experienced life and made something out of her effort prefer a man with strong morals , vision and work ethic.  She will definitely end well.

I have seen few 22/23 age women saying they will marry a man who earns more or tall or looks good ...after talking to women around 30-34 they were saying like ..better to go with a man  with morals, vision and work ethic or who will stick with you ..same like young boys prefering hot women over good ones.

ANyway its the maturity and experiencing life that make a significant difference in making proper decisions..

P.S Just because a women seeking high earning man dosent make her bad ..may be she is lacking maturity or not seeing big picture

That's true... Experiences in life will prepare you to make better choices. And you never know how much it costs you.

3 hours ago, MRI said:

men want honeypots and women want gold pots. Women and Men are not equal. Individuals matter. End of discussion.

Ayyayo topic ended aa, first page chusesarike tikka vachi essay rasesa, I should have seen this last page first.

Just now, riashli said:

Intaki em decide chesaru

Nammaku nammaku aadollaloni premalani ani dummyvariable decide chesaadu magaallu vatti maayagaallu premante emito thelide nattintlo munchesi pothaare ani rushabi akkaai decide chesindi

8 hours ago, Hydrockers said:

@Amrita sorry akkai ee statement ki

Most of the garals are gold diggers 

No comments man. Abbayilu em takkuva kadu. Okka abbayi kuda na sal adagakunda ledu. Inka nene adagaledu chepte vinna. What would you say to this? Na savings gurinchi kuda adigaru. Not that i really care. Doesnt matter to me. Manushulu okkokkalu okko type. *n$

10 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

When the woman is earning why can’t she marry someone who makes less? Or someone who doesn’t have the same status as her?

For example: h1 Aunty will not marry someone from India or an f1 student. She will mostly look for other h1s, GC and citizens. Why does this attitude still exist when they got what they wanted?

Aren’t these women empowered and shouldn’t be expecting men to propose to them with a diamond ring?

E question chala times adiga ma friend ni...

kani idi maga jathiki manchi kadu...ila thakkuva range vadni cheskoni slaves la chustharu...

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Amrita said:

No comments man. Abbayilu em takkuva kadu.

Okka abbayi kuda na sal adagakunda ledu.

Inka nene adagaledu chepte vinna. What would you say to this? Na savings gurinchi kuda adigaru. Not that i really care. Doesnt matter to me. Manushulu okkokkalu okko type. *n$

idi general question kada...ammaiyulu abbayi ni adige 1st question kuda 

Just now, Desi_guy said:

idi general question kada...ammaiyulu abbayi ni adige 1st question kuda 

I wont ask man. Chepte vinta. Naku e questions chirak. Ayina yes anukune time kalla elano telustundi ga its not a big factor for me. His education is imp for me though.

Ma akka ma bava ni sal telekundaney chesukundi. We guessed his sal. My cousins too. We however see education for sure.