Why do women want high earning husbands

DummyVariable

1 hour ago, galiraju said:

I dunno what you imply by by ''Love" > it is not like in movies. After marriage it is mostly the caring  and understanding. I do care and understand her genuinely. But I do not expect anything from her in returnVC3XFxKrDe0-kAU0gq5R861xnbO8DMMU8zfOVZMI So i dont really worry if she loves me or not or what her thoughts about me are. If you expect something you will be worrying a lot and do stuff to impress her. 

Ante only a husband should love her unconditionally, but the wife gets a free pass? Where is the equality in this?

Just now, DummyVariable said:

Ante only a husband should love her unconditionally, but the wife gets a free pass? Where is the equality in this?

nuvve ga inni days men provider protector. ammai ki good looks unte chalu ani cheppinav

Just now, DummyVariable said:

Pelli ayyaka euqality emuntadhi..

Vallu mana salary and properties adagocchu, manam vallani dowry adagalem

Vallu mana phones check cheyocchu, manam valla phones chech chesthe anumanam mogudu

Valla father n mom ki flight tickets veyocchu, mana parents ki vesthe deniki karchu

Valla akka or anna ki kashtam vasthe intlo undocchu, mana akka or thammudu ki prob vacchi mana intlo unte.. enni days untaru ?

marriage is a musi river, dige koddhi buradha chiraku rendu vasthu untai ani naa frnd okadu cheppadu

29 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

nuvve ga inni days men provider protector. ammai ki good looks unte chalu ani cheppinav

So

Husband

1. Will protect you

2. Loves you unconditionally

Dog

1. Will protect you

2. Loves you unconditionally

Oh man, husband ki dog ki theda ledhu  🙁

4 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

And yet want equality? A little hypocritical isn’t it? According to an article in the journal of marriage and family, men who are married earn 58% more than men who are not married. Does it mean that married life is only for the rich? Are temporary “relationships” the only cards dealt to poor men? We all know that feminism’s main target is to destroy the sacred institution of marriage. They got what they wanted with equality and rights etc. Everything should be fine but why is it not? Now that women earn equally well, why are women wanting rich husbands? Why should the man be superior to a woman in every which way when there is equality? The author seems to suggest that there is a dearth of “economically attractive partners” in America and that marriage is at the end of the day “fundamentally an economic transaction”. Quelle surprise!! We all knew that and Rush Limbaugh was right when he said “They are earning money, but they still have the same attitude towards marriage”. It looks like women are stuck in the past when it comes to marriage and expectations.

Andulo emunnadi....mamoolega...Think of yourself, when you first started working, ur salary may be lesser than what you make now. people get married when they are able to make a comfortable which obviously is higher than what singles makes. Just part of career progression.