Why do women want high earning husbands

DummyVariable

Just now, samaja_varagamana said:

idhi already we discussed and decided no malli malli idey deciding ah db prajanikam @~`

Yeah chinappudu slate mida A B C ani 100 times diddaley alane edi kuda.  For better understanding and getting into head repetition must anta .  *n$

Btw long time how are you doing ? All good ?

Just now, Amrita said:

Yeah chinappudu slate mida A B C ani 100 times diddaley alane edi kuda.  For better understanding and getting into head repetition must anta .  *n$

Btw long time how are you doing ? All good ?

ya all good busy with personal stuff for a while. Now back 😎

34 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

He is someone who cooks and cleans for me and puts up with my SHiit.

Care cheyadam ante idhena? Leka meeku meere maaku meme anattu undi heart lo maathram partner meeda good intentions unte chaala? 

2 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

Care cheyadam ante idhena? Leka meeku meere maaku meme anattu undi heart lo maathram partner meeda good intentions unte chaala? 

I don't know what care cheyadam means re. Like I said, I don't know why he puts up with my SHiit. 

4 hours ago, Scurvy said:

would say buzz off.you have my answer.one a serious note did you ever question what you can offer to other in relationship. Rather than I, me  , myself  ,my wants all the time.

why so serious bro?

you either stay put or move out. If relationship is just another game that you have to play to survive, then you literally have no safe space in your life.space away from the teeming madness of life around you.

you are better off being alone than playing that pointless game.

1 hour ago, crashnburn said:

why so serious bro?

you either stay put or move out. If relationship is just another game that you have to play to survive, then you literally have no safe space in your life.space away from the teeming madness of life around you.

you are better off being alone than playing that pointless game.

Ok