Do you miss your special one in your life

Daaarling

2 hours ago, LazyRohit said:

1 week busy a%$#$chuddam

Wednesday release @LazyRohit. I am/was extremely busy this week. We had hot deployment on tuesday. Roju 3 pm , 4 pm ki lunch ki vella adi kuda talanoppi vastondi i cant focus  i need break ani. %$#$

2 hours ago, meri_zindagi said:

Tanu em answers telusukovalanukuntunnado EE DB lo enthamandi telusukovali anukuntunnaru anedi he wants to know 😅

off the topic.. Btw where is @Amrita. Was she banned too ?!

Me and ban ? I never got a warning point in this ID or prev ID. @meri_zindagi h@)

3 hours ago, Daaarling said:

People who love someone and marry someone. Do they get over their ex or lead painful life ever after?

I miss my first love. He will be all time love though hate him too for his mis behavior and ruining our relationship. Parents valla,  his temparament and behavior with my parents valla we couldn't get married.  10 yrs ayindi matladi. After long time i saw him in a gas station last year aug-sept time lo. EKki ekki ekki ekki ganta edcha. %$#$

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

I miss my first love. He will be all time love though hate him too for his mis behavior and ruining our relationship. Parents valla,  his temparament and behavior with my parents valla we couldn't get married.  10 yrs ayindi matladi. After long time i saw him in a gas station last year aug-sept time lo. EKki ekki ekki ekki ganta edcha. %$#$

Me ex used to tell me this all the time. 

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Sad man. I dont know your situations but learn from past is muft advice i can give. %$#$

They will ask you to change. Sarey kada amey kosam ani oka vishayam change cheskunta. After that they try to change many things . It becomes a habit. Next thing you know,remote control aipotham . 

If you get a good understanding partner, you will forget all your previous relationships. At least that is what I have seen in my friends circle.

Saraina vallu rakapothe, paatha gf/bf tho sukhamga undevallamemoo anipisthundi.. 

1 minute ago, Tyler_durden said:

They will ask you to change. Sarey kada amey kosam ani oka vishayam change cheskunta. After that they try to change many things . It becomes a habit. Next thing you know,remote control aipotham . 

I was talking about temperament. Whole story telekunda i cant comment. But mana relationships nunchi we learn lessons. No one is perfect i learned from my exp and realized my mistakes. Too much emotional dependency ruins relationship is my lesson.