old age love

MagaMaharaju

4 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

It was written by John Keats before his death (aged 25 - a literary giant by that age) and is about art on Grecian urns. These urns have stories painted/sculpted on them.  Some parts of the poem are allegorical and self-referential - others are descriptions of the urn. 

Bold lover, never, never canst thou kiss,
Though winning near the goal – yet, do not grieve;
She cannot fade, though thou hast not thy bliss,
For ever wilt thou love, and she be fair!

Keats sees a sculpted picture of a boy gazing fondly at a girl and pities him as he can never reach her. The piece of art has frozen his love and he can never express it. The girl however is forever beautiful in his gaze. It symbolizes love that never comes into fruition. At certain points in our lives, due to fate or other unfortunate events and social circumstances, we move away from people and they become unreachable. It is only you who cannot see them or talk to them and that emotion of wanting to be with them is never fulfilled. You crave their presence, but you will not get it. Like I have said before, love is for the lucky and others are cursed not to have it.

Heard melodies are sweet, but those unheard
Are sweeter: therefore, ye soft pipes, play on;

This is metaphorical and he is actually talking about emotions. You can express liking for a person through words and actions, but what is deep down inside you, only you know. Expressed emotions are sweet, unexpressed emotions are sweeter. 

“Beauty is truth, truth beauty,” – that is all
Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know.

A lot of debate over this. Maybe he means that time is eternal and that the stories on this urn are eternal too and will not fade away just like truth, beauty and love. 

Just a short analysis. Haven't visited this in a long time- probably was 12 when I was made to read it and write 10-page essays on it.

At certain points in our lives, due to fate or other unfortunate events and social circumstances, we move away from people and they become unreachable. It is only you who cannot see them or talk to them and that emotion of wanting to be with them is never fulfilled. You crave their presence, but you will not get it.  👌

Thanks for sharing :)

3 minutes ago, panipoori said:

venkapage closed long back bro

venakapage moosesi tammudni prema ni aapaleru bro.. boledu kotha sites untaiga..

gantaki pootaki rojuki premani panche premikulu 100la mandi

#:~

9 hours ago, meri_zindagi said:

Don't take it serious... I am wondering ninnu nuvu ey category lo esukuntav. 

Rich/lucky/handsome ???

On 8/16/2019 at 1:30 AM, meri_zindagi said:

Nenu emi chestanu cheppu Ni gurinchi telusukoni

😶

2 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

😶

Baga connect chesavu le kani... On 08/15 I meant about your personal details. On 09/15, I meant how you see yourself. There is a difference dude. 

10 hours ago, meri_zindagi said:

@riashli padu premalu manchivi kadu voddantara

One should fall in love

10 hours ago, meri_zindagi said:

pilli old id enti

My beta @DrBeta

7 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

😶

Chala yrs back konni lines chadivanu Keats poetry, gurthu ravatledu, something like ' fly back into your arms again'

Neeku idea unte veyi ikkada

21 minutes ago, GullyBoy said:

venakapage moosesi tammudni prema ni aapaleru bro.. boledu kotha sites untaiga..

gantaki pootaki rojuki premani panche premikulu 100la mandi

#:~

no 200- 300$ or one hour or one night love bro..

need true eternal love...