Meku telsina political/cinematic affairs

Arey_enti_ra_idi

3 minutes ago, Biskot2 said:

lucky fellows. 

ante mari....mari...yeentante,  vaallani maatrame luck fellows ante yetta?

You know very well no, females enjoy the chex the most, whole through out the duration, every second of it. Males will only get that for 3-4 seconds.

So in that aspect both the heroines would have really enjoyed different intensities of banging.

This Bheemavaram incident I know very well because, a close friend's sister, whom I call sister as well told me !! Siggupaduthoo cheppedhi.

She came to know about that from one of the closest people of wive's of that Bheemavaram Raju who banged both of them.

41 minutes ago, naralokeshreddy said:

ante mari....mari...yeentante,  vaallani maatrame luck fellows ante yetta?

You know very well no, females enjoy the chex the most, whole through out the duration, every second of it. Males will only get that for 3-4 seconds.

So in that aspect both the heroines would have really enjoyed different intensities of banging.

This Bheemavaram incident I know very well because, a close friend's sister, whom I call sister as well told me !! Siggupaduthoo cheppedhi.

She came to know about that from one of the closest people of wive's of that Bheemavaram Raju who banged both of them.

Related image

53 minutes ago, Biskot2 said:

Related image

yes, Bheemavaram Rajulu ladies dhi Arabian mentality.

Arabian women feel proud to say that their husband banged 30-40 pussies. In that way, they indicate that they are lucky to have such a husband who has that great banging power.

I really experienced, one Raju gaari wife while talking, used to say -- 'evandooi, yenni vunna bayata varake, inti dhaaka raaneeyodhu'

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, naralokeshreddy said:

Arabian women feel proud to say that their husband banged 30-40 pussies. In that way, they indicate that they are lucky to have such a husband who has that great banging power.

I really experienced, one Raju gaari wife while talking, used to say -- 'evandooi, yenni vunna bayata varake, inti dhaaka raaneeyodhu'

highlight ga edhi.............   nedhi bhemavaram aa bro

11 minutes ago, naralokeshreddy said:

Not just that I heard Andhra side second setup untey it will add to one's prestige ani vinna. Idi yentha varaku nijamu?

On 9/17/2019 at 12:02 PM, Arey_enti_ra_idi said:

Meku telsina political/cinematic affairs eskondi va 

1. Nagarjuna and Tabu affair nadipinru 

2. Nagarjuna anushka shetty ni konni rojulu Den**gindu

3. Aarthi agarwal and tarun deep love 

Nenu oppukonu

Sreesanth and nikesha patel live in unnaru bangalore lo --- idi aithe 100% genuine 

Rashi ni ravulapalem lo chinna subbareddy and pedda subbareddy aney brothers/bigshots ... Manasichu choodu aney movie apudu one month daily mingey contract teeskunaru anta ... Aa oorlo evadini adigina septadu ...nijamo kaadho telvad kaani