Updated: S386 tho H1Bs ki pedda muppu? Is rejecting S386 better ?

afmod1

12 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

Most of the people post 2013 have a temporary mindset. They are setting up their investments in such a way that they will leave the country if they have to. It's only people between 2010 to 2013 that are stuck in this rut..

good for them if they want to drive their ubers in canada than continue to find a path here with all H1B's together

the only investments i see in most is to jack off with credit card debt and personal loans..i am not sure if i can call these investments

2010-2013 are stuck only on GC front..none of their life activities are stuck like the OPT's who are stuck with their life in general.. stop comparing the useless comparison and get back to work tomorrow :).. end of the day everyone wipes with tissue only

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, user789 said:

Vomericans ni vomerica way lo deal chesthunaru

Anthe antava. Idi kanaka tuesday inkevadaina object chesthe Hispanic batch ready vundinee sari valla lawyers tho attacking ki. Yentha tondaraga aithe antha thondarlo pass avvali. Ee voopu lo thatha kuda sign chesela vunnadu. Moreover Vomericans ki ee bill thelidu fox news vadu Miller vuncle chepthe thappa. 

7 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

good for them if they want to drive their ubers in canada than continue to find a path here with all H1B's together

the only investments i see in most is to jack off with credit card debt and personal loans..i am not sure if i can call these investments

2010-2013 are stuck only on GC front..none of their life activities are stuck like the OPT's who are stuck with their life in general.. stop comparing the useless comparison and get back to work tomorrow :).. end of the day everyone wipes with tissue only

Yah... they are very innovative investors, man. Monna okadu thread kuda esadu, credit cards geeki india ki dengeyyadam ela ani. 

29 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Anthe antava. Idi kanaka tuesday inkevadaina object chesthe Hispanic batch ready vundinee sari valla lawyers tho attacking ki. Yentha tondaraga aithe antha thondarlo pass avvali. Ee voopu lo thatha kuda sign chesela vunnadu. Moreover Vomericans ki ee bill thelidu fox news vadu Miller vuncle chepthe thappa. 

70% of them who live in remote cities are naive... they go to work and come back and no nothing what is happening in USA & around the world. Desis in vomerica are all rounders man...they can live anywhere in any environment bcoz they work hard...simple logic....

5 minutes ago, user789 said:

70% of them who live in remote cities are naive... they go to work and come back and no nothing what is happening in USA & around the world. Desis in vomerica are all rounders man...they can live anywhere in any environment bcoz they work hard...simple logic....

Mana animutyam baa :giggle: @Quickgun_murugan bedirinchi tweet pattinchadu ani talk H4 vaunties kosam. 

Awesome speech. I was very moved. Our Indian community is so important. They are our doctors scientist s and technical geniuses. I have many Indian friends love their culture

Trump gadi fb lo oka post ki comment by american

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, mettastar said:

Awesome speech. I was very moved. Our Indian community is so important. They are our doctors scientist s and technical geniuses. I have many Indian friends love their culture

Trump gadi fb lo oka post ki comment by american

I said this many times... true americans ki assalu hatred ledhu... we wouldn’t have been prospering here without their kind hospitality.

problem vachhesi.... idhigo....

+_(

On 9/20/2019 at 3:48 PM, reality said:

Yes, shortcuts/easy gc cheatizenship lu vachhina some batta potta opportunist lambidikes chesthunna insecure rumor mongering... idhi.