Part time masters d$160

cloud

Ds 160 fill chestunna.. i am on h1 and doing part time masters .. inka complete kaledu and took break for now .. ds 160 lo pettala edhi and also education lo pedutha mante end date adugutundi .. present lo work details echa and not education as it is part time and i am on h1 .. 

any thoughts please ??

Just now, cloud said:

Ds 160 fill chestunna.. i am on h1 and doing part time masters .. inka complete kaledu and took break for now .. ds 160 lo pettala edhi and also education lo pedutha mante end date adugutundi .. present lo work details echa and not education as it is part time and i am on h1 .. 

any thoughts please ??

on h1 you cannot do masters...even it is partime bava 

switch to F1...dont confuse USCIS...or else fasakkkkkkk

17 minutes ago, cloud said:

any thoughts please ??

You should not miss these details on DS160. You need to fill. Please check with your college administrative department if they can help you. 

24 minutes ago, Cation said:

You can't apply for fellowships on H1.

I am just saying it is possible. You can also go full retard working more than 100 hrs a week. @3$%

6 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

You are not on h1 working a full time job and doing a phd. Not on the right path to retardedness.

I still work more than 100 hours a week and am not retarded YET. 

6 minutes ago, Cation said:

I still work more than 100 hours a week and am not retarded YET. 

+_(

14 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

You are not on h1 working a full time job and doing a phd. Not on the right path to retardedness.

Could be totally different work on h1 and researching  a different area of study on phd.