NITI AYog School Education index - ranking

TheBrahmabull

thats for 2016-17 -- As usual yakshit bible paper - year eyyakunda esupadam ki credit istunnaru @3$%-

Mukku makkede gadu inka worry kanavasaram ledu... 19-20 year ki AP 15th place ki poddi.. TG just 14th place vunchukunte chalu.... Rich state anipinchukovachu

1 minute ago, TheBrahmabull said:

thats for 2016-17 -- As usual yakshit bible paper - year eyyakunda esupadam ki credit istunnaru @3$%-

Mukku makkede gadu inka worry kanavasaram ledu... 19-20 year ki AP 15th place ki poddi.. TG just 14th place vunchukunte chalu.... Rich state anipinchukovachu

CBN vunte pillalu chaduvukuntaru.... CBN lekapothe pillalu chaduvulu manesthunnarantava?

AP always has better stats in education than national average.  TG split catapulted its rank even further.  Expected to reach 90% by 2021.

33 minutes ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

CBN vunte pillalu chaduvukuntaru.... CBN lekapothe pillalu chaduvulu manesthunnarantava?

AP always has better stats in education than national average.  TG split catapulted its rank even further.  Expected to reach 90% by 2021.

nice if it reaches 90% - for sure TRS wont be reelected once it reaches 90%

34 minutes ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

dude the index not just going to school and getting education - its the quality of the schools. equipment..

Not sure if you remember 2018 year ki west godavari or some other govt school had put the board saying no admissions for that year..

manchi logic tho adiginav thee

Thank you very much for sharing the information. Guys, sorry for the offtopic, but the fact is that I am now studying at a medical college and writing scientific work on the topics that are discussed in this topic. I am in a bit of a panic and don’t know where to start, I have already compiled a list of best online writing services from my friends that I can turn to for writing my work, read about them. But not sure if they will help me. I would be very grateful if you could help me with advice on literature, would recommend best online writing services, sources, help with ideas on this matter.

• 1 month later...

Friends, how do you think public education is successful for human development? Is it better to engage in self-education? and if so, how best to organize it? Recently wrote about this essay at the university. When I see somewhere "essay service" or smth like that, always think back to my university years. Lovely times. I would like to go back in time for few days. Despite it was rather difficult to combine work with studies. Sometimes I even couldn't have done all the tasks so I buy personal narrative essay using such help by UK essay writing service https://uk.edubirdie.com/buy-essay. I'm not proud of it, but it was vital to have good marks. And now university years are in past and I have other questions to solve.

• 2 years later...

I am an essay writer. I write essays for students like you and deliver them to the number one universities in the US. US college essay writing is a competitive business, with essay writing services https://writemypapers.company  that compete for the reader's attention. I believe that my service is different than those around me because of its quality, professionalism, and affordability.