PK on YCP Government Failures

ariel

1 minute ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

I understand that you are seeing from your point of view.  I was trying to point out my side too. 

There are swing voters like my family who didn't trust TDP this time.  Again, understand that votes in my family were split between TDP, YCP and BJP.    Mostly my parents used to take TDP side and older people used to take congress side. This wasn't the case anymore. Like i said, if you want to acknowledge it or not, the reason i said above was one of them that i heard from family and friends too during this election period.

it is not my point of  view. it is the fact that CBN fialing to do crime politics and wich hunt politics he miserably failed in 2019 elections.

Poor idiot thought that devleoping a capital city alone is enugh to win madate in election. but there are more serious things he failed to vision abut jaggu and his plans.

HAd it been   CBN was in jail for 18 months before 2014  and also did murder politics ,  YSR or YSJagan would have easily closed his chapter . but this crooked mind CBN failed to use the opportunity and now had to pay a lot. it is actually this idiot CBN has nothing to lose, but it is party cadre and supporters who lost the future.

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Pk manishi manchodu, Manasu manchidhi.. kakapothe strategies thappu

Therefore, he cannot be successful. He need to stick on a plan and follow up on the issues he raised.

2 minutes ago, Justice_Chowdary said:

it is not my point of  view. it is the fact that CBN fialing to do crime politics and wich hunt politics he miserably failed in 2019 elections.

Poor idiot thought that devleoping a capital city alone is enugh to win madate in election. but there are more serious things he failed to vision abut jaggu and his plans.

HAd it been   CBN was in jail for 18 months before 2014  and also did murder politics ,  YSR or YSJagan would have easily closed his chapter . but this crooked mind CBN failed to use the opportunity and now had to pay a lot. it is actually this idiot CBN has nothing to lose, but it is party cadre and supporters who lost the future.

He gave a free hand to people like chintamaneni...  CBN was't as good as he was during his first term (in 90's).

Anyway, it sad the people has too much expectation on the capital city that no one could have reached.

2 minutes ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

He gave a free hand to people like chintamaneni...  CBN was't as good as he was during his first term (in 90's).

Anyway, it sad the people has too much expectation on the capital city that no one could have reached.

15 minutes ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

Free hand ivvamante chintamaneni lanti aaku rowdy gadiki ichinnatu kadhu..

Free hand ante, adochina crime edavalni lepi paradobbatam. Jaggadini veyatam very easy pani. anni case lu unchukoni , jail lo undhi vachina durmargudini, BJP sahayam tho easy ga close chesi undhochu in the first 4 yrs of friendship with BJP.

pilla pakodi jagagdu ani vadilesadu. emyinadhi vadi vision.

paritala sriram, devinei avinash lanti youth ni kathula tayyaru chesi, usigolpali, TDP ni emayina ante ucha posukonela cheyali. addochina vallani narikipareyali.

but instead he liked when some dogs like posani, moganbabu, chinni krihsna, KCR etc are pouring hot urine on his face in the form of abuses and criticism. he maintainted stoic silence.

I bet he still dont change his dirty principles and attitude.

CBN fight with Modi was the main reason for his defeat

2nd yr lo fight start cheste public namme vallu vadu almost 4th yr lo start chesadu election stunt laga

Moreover EVM issue debatable endukanta Public bane guddaru jagun ki but I believe tampering ayyindi may be extra 30-40 seats Jagun gained but ela ayina CM ayyevadu max TDP ki 50-60 seats vastunde

But vunna junk lo CBN is better CM than Jagun or PK

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Justice_Chowdary said:

are PK ga, nuvvu vachi STATE ki machi cheyakapoyina pareldhu, but party petti, TDP meeda visha pracharam chesi, Jaggadiki votes ellelag chesavu..

Rastra bavisthayttu 10gebettav.. 

appudu mee anna burada pandi sirio ippudu nuvvu.. 

Dog PK Rocks