To all Hindu haters....

prasadr

Just now, Tyler_durden said:

I understand you enthusiasm in opposing me and my views kani " telikuntey noru muskoni undaala" and "adi basic sense aa"... yemi ra balraju ... nee paina unna konchem respect undi... don't get carried away...

I don't givea  fcuk about you. you trolled me, and I'm trolling you.

that's the only thing I do in this db. I troll people who trolled me. I have a list.

the moment you stop trolling me, I will go back to ignoring you.

otherwise, if you post the world's most sensible post, I can still make you look like a fool.

2 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

Howdy Modi anta.. thooo...

aa event attend aynolla list teeskovaali. vaallani social ga ban cheyyali. siggu leni lk gaallu.

ayna social ga ela ban chestam ley. indian society antha aa daridruley edchindi.

emanna lower class vaallu nidra lechi veellani 10githey gaani maaradhu.

Lower class vallu endku unite aithaleru ... they are dumb fcuks... look at yakuza in Japan... they were ostracised from society and were also tattooed to be recognizable. They are key members of mafia now in Japan. 

Adverse situations ni benefit ki vadukoleka inni generations tarvatha kuda even though reservations unna kani upper caste and religion ni blame chesevallani impotent and imbeciles aney anaali..

what did you think? that I want to preach values like brotherhood, and solidarity?

hahah.. how can I do that when I don't feel anything towards you, except hatred?

Modi supporters are scum, because they troll me. If they have a reasonable conversation, I don't have  a problem even with a nazi.

but the nature of these things is such that reason is the last thing they have in mind.

1 minute ago, Tyler_durden said:

Lower class vallu endku unite aithaleru ... they are dumb fcuks... look at yakuza in Japan... they were ostracised from society and were also tattooed to be recognizable. They are key members of mafia now in Japan. 

Adverse situations ni benefit ki vadukoleka inni generations tarvatha kuda even though reservations unna kani upper caste and religion ni blame chesevallani impotent and imbeciles aney anaali..

haha.. mari inni generations ga anni benefits pondhi, okka world respected brand kooda develop cheyaleni daddamma uppercaste ni emanaalo adhi kooda sepppu..

racist na kodaka. next terrorist attack lo nuvvu 10gi povali.

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

haha.. mari inni generations ga anni benefits pondhi, okka world respected brand kooda develop cheyaleni daddamma uppercaste ni emanaalo adhi kooda sepppu..

At least that way news paper lo vastha... am looking forward to that. 

Strong point lenappudey everyone resort to personal targeting... that's exactly what happened...

Hindutva yedhava na kodukulu kooda parle.. edho Hindu meedha prema tho overaction chesthunnaru anukovachu.

ee libertarian assholes unnaarey.. vaammo..

inni decades India oka HIndutva country ga unnappudu leni problems antha.. ee middle class libertarians hindutva ni appropriate chesinaaka start aynaay.

I hope whatever they wish on others, every single happens to them.

good thing, almost all of them are dumb. just like their patron saint Ayn Rand.

2 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

Strong point lenappudey everyone resort to personal targeting... that's exactly what happened...

shut up and fcuk off, ra. strong point enti.

you want lower caste to become criminal? and it solves what, asshole?

criminals in poor country will still be dirt poor. mundhu mee uppercaste telivi theta tho india lo production penchi choopinchamanu, since you hold all keys to production. taravatha they'll become world class criminals.

logic lekunda vaagatam nuvvu.

2 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

Hindutva yedhava na kodukulu kooda parle.. edho Hindu meedha prema tho overaction chesthunnaru anukovachu.

ee libertarian assholes unnaarey.. vaammo..

inni decades India oka HIndutva country ga unnappudu leni problems antha.. ee middle class libertarians hindutva ni appropriate chesinaaka start aynaay.

I hope whatever they wish on others, every single happens to them.

good thing, almost all of them are dumb. just like their patron saint Ayn Rand.

That's ok kani...once check your DMs. 

Just now, crashnburn said:

criminals in poor country will still be dirt poor. mundhu mee uppercaste telivi theta tho india lo production penchi choopinchamanu, since you hold all keys to production. taravatha they'll become world class criminals.

Ray  argue cheseki point leka andhari medha personal pothaavu. Aapu ra Narsi ga

libertarian fcuks disgust me. especially dumbfcuk libertarians.

what are you, 18yr old? fcukface. grow up.

Arey yedhava first you grow up. CBN ni target chesthaavu nuvventra cheppedhi

6 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

Yakuza are no just just criminals , they are "most sophisticated and wealthiest criminal organizations " in world. Its akin to many political families in India.  Ilantivi cheyyaleru kani you whine like a little byitch about upper catses and Hinduism.