To all Hindu haters....

prasadr

Just now, crashnburn said:

evadiki argue chesey scene ledhu gaani, manasu lo maatram pedda pudingilu ani feeling.

arey me CBN troll ni kooda choosa kadha ra..

same pani Modi chesthey, vaaadi uchcha taagy batch, meeru inthakanna em chepagaltharu. lol.

Arey, modd@lomullah 6yrs ammayni rape chesaadata, nijamena ??

2 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

so vaadem cheppado daani gurinchi maatram maatladanu antaav. lol.

Hindus themselves are in stone age, including people like you.

Transcribe chese opika ledu ra bujji...

I've not met a smart hindutva supporting person in my life yet.

I've met lots of smart uppercaste scum, who have the smarts to not show their caste bigotry in private/public spaces tho.

which india do you think I've not seen? i've probably seen more of India in the last 8 months, than you've seen in your entire life time.

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

I've met lots of smart uppercaste scum, who have the smarts to not show their caste bigotry in private/public spaces tho.

which india do you think I've not seen? i've probably seen more of India in the last 8 months, than you've seen in your entire life time.

Endo nuvvu nee errihook assumptions...

3 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

Modd@lomullah x 6 

Nijamena ??

after all internet lo nay provocative arguments ni thattukoleka undey, yedhava batch.

I've had provocative conversations (in hindi including), slight nudges, lots of love showing conversations with various kinds of people in India in real. with strangers.

g mooskoni potha undu nuvvu. I understand the aspirations of Indians better than you. 

I also understand the mediocrity of those in power, I understand the constraints of Indian economy, the chattering uppermiddle classes bigotry (including people in my own family).

if you understood more than I did, you wouldn't be in this db making this bullshit comments.

show me where I'm wrong. or shut the fcuk up.

3 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

Endo nuvvu nee errihook assumptions...

nee responses choosko mundu. 

anni free ga dorakadhu bujji.

oorikey info neeku ivvaali ani expecting nuvvu (and others in this db).. nee quality of reply ni maatram penchanu antav.

neeku inthe response.

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

after all internet lo nay provocative arguments ni thattukoleka undey, yedhava batch.

I've had provocative conversations (in hindi including), slight nudges, lots of love showing conversations with various kinds of people in India in real. with strangers.

g mooskoni potha undu nuvvu. I understand the aspirations of Indians better than you. 

I also understand the mediocrity of those in power, I understand the constraints of Indian economy, the chattering uppermiddle classes bigotry (including people in my own family).

if you understood more than I did, you wouldn't be in this db making this bullshit comments.

show me where I'm wrong. or shut the fcuk up.

Let's assume for a sec u know better than everyone here in this db, y d fck u making bullshit comments here !!

2 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

Criticizing Hinduism doesn't automatically improve Islam, keep in mind. 

Modi ucchha nuvvu kooda taagu aithey.

CBN ppt la meedha gantalu gantalu sollu vaagey chethha batch, Modi ucchha siggu lekunda taaguthunnaru.

Modi does the same thing CBN does on a bigger scale. india ni munchutaadu.

indulo Hinduism ekkada ochindo choopiy? nee muslim hatred neelo pettuko.