Goosebumps to all jaffas and jafflangas

jeessy_bb

5.37K subscribers

SUBSCRIBE
Dear viewers, I am glad to release this wonderful song daddy ... daddy. By the Grace of God, I have composed more 1500 songs, it’s only purely Grace of God because neither I didn't know how to write songs nor I went to any music school .. All glory to God alone. Especially this song carries the anointing of God and it will surely bring great joy in your life. when I was shooting this song I was more excited and energetic. Do you know when I was in 9th standard I lost my beloved daddy, It’s a great loss to me,  For many years I missed my daddy‘s true love and it was painful for me.When I  received Jesus in my life. He is not only my saviour He became my daddy. He restored daddy’s love so, please don’t misunderstand me. If you are really blessed by this song don’t forget to write feedback & share it with your friends. God bless you all.
  • Haha 1

Sharmila garu praise the Lord miru Anil Kumar gari wife Anil Kumar garu good paster I'm one request miru anduku sticker pettikuntaru ,,sticker pettikunte Hinduvulu anukutaru kadha andi,Miku cheape antha vayasu lekapoina paster gari wife GA sticker lekapote baguntudhi

9 hours ago, MiryalgudaMaruthiRao said:
Sharmila garu praise the Lord miru Anil Kumar gari wife Anil Kumar garu good paster I'm one request miru anduku sticker pettikuntaru ,,sticker pettikunte Hinduvulu anukutaru kadha andi,Miku cheape antha vayasu lekapoina paster gari wife GA sticker lekapote baguntudhi

K