jathakam namuthara?

nenesuperni

Just now, panipoori said:

Person is not manglik ani vachindi...where is detailed report?

akada pakkana or kindha untadhi chudu braces_1

patience undali poori

5 hours ago, Paidithalli said:

Yes ... jathakam lo misfortune ani chepthe nammutha...

”nuvvu pattindhalla bangaram... thiruguledhu... nuvvu king ra” ante ... “Rey first nuv dhobbey” anta aa astrologer ni 

astrology is like any science predictive in nature.. not prescriptive

I would approach it as advisory in nature..neeku 2 yrs pelli kaadu ani undi anuko.. aa 2 yrs vachina chances to enjai chesta instead of getting frustrated

unna job change kakodadu ani undi anuko..unna job lo ne more dedicated ga chesi try to extract more out of the current job in compensation than changing job

parents/siblings/friends to arguments avutaayi ani unte.. i try to polish my language before talking to anyone

so. instead of wasting my time in disproving a 3000 yr old science, i would use to my benefit if there is any without contradicting it

5 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

akada pakkana or kindha untadhi chudu braces_1

patience undali poori

Is it in the Love horoscope section that you found yours? 

You are sociable and look upon a wide circle of friends as the correct state for happiness. From among these friends, you will single out one who means everything to you and that one you will marry, if you have not already done so. Your nature is full of sympathy. Consequently, there is every reason for affirming that your married life will be a happy one. You are the sort that thinks a great deal of your home and its contents, and you expect it to be a comfortable, well-kept place. Disorder in the house is likely to grate on your susceptibilites. Your children will mean a great deal to you. You will work for them and give them the utmost in education and enjoyment, and what you lavish on them will not be wasted.

Just now, TheBrahmabull said:

person is mangalik ( High ) anta - almost all websites same vundi naaku.. even brahmin said soo

someone told me am manglik. this report said am not.

Just now, panipoori said:

Is it in the Love horoscope section that you found yours? 

You are sociable and look upon a wide circle of friends as the correct state for happiness. From among these friends, you will single out one who means everything to you and that one you will marry, if you have not already done so. Your nature is full of sympathy. Consequently, there is every reason for affirming that your married life will be a happy one. You are the sort that thinks a great deal of your home and its contents, and you expect it to be a comfortable, well-kept place. Disorder in the house is likely to grate on your susceptibilites. Your children will mean a great deal to you. You will work for them and give them the utmost in education and enjoyment, and what you lavish on them will not be wasted.

yo