jathakam namuthara?

nenesuperni

On 10/4/2019 at 11:54 AM, soodhilodaaram said:

astrology is like any science predictive in nature.. not prescriptive

I would approach it as advisory in nature..neeku 2 yrs pelli kaadu ani undi anuko.. aa 2 yrs vachina chances to enjai chesta instead of getting frustrated

unna job change kakodadu ani undi anuko..unna job lo ne more dedicated ga chesi try to extract more out of the current job in compensation than changing job

parents/siblings/friends to arguments avutaayi ani unte.. i try to polish my language before talking to anyone

so. instead of wasting my time in disproving a 3000 yr old science, i would use to my benefit if there is any without contradicting it

good point bro. Very different thinking 

On 10/4/2019 at 11:54 AM, soodhilodaaram said:

astrology is like any science predictive in nature.. not prescriptive

I would approach it as advisory in nature..neeku 2 yrs pelli kaadu ani undi anuko.. aa 2 yrs vachina chances to enjai chesta instead of getting frustrated

unna job change kakodadu ani undi anuko..unna job lo ne more dedicated ga chesi try to extract more out of the current job in compensation than changing job

parents/siblings/friends to arguments avutaayi ani unte.. i try to polish my language before talking to anyone

so. instead of wasting my time in disproving a 3000 yr old science, i would use to my benefit if there is any without contradicting it

Does that mean you don't have a decision making power on your future? Does your astrologer have to tell you if you should change your job or not? Don't you work with dedication anyway, what's the point of the astrologer?

5 hours ago, Cation said:

Does that mean you don't have a decision making power on your future? Does your astrologer have to tell you if you should change your job or not? Don't you work with dedication anyway, what's the point of the astrologer?

nahhh you are going in other direction...so you are questioning astrology as a whole. 

There are many ppl who believe in astrology. Why are you discouraging or forcing your opinion on others? 

You are interlinking apples and oranges. Determination and astrology are both different and independent. 

1 minute ago, AlaElaAlaEla said:

nahhh you are going in other direction...so you are questioning astrology as a whole. 

There are many ppl who believe in astrology. Why are you discouraging or forcing your opinion on others? 

You are interlinking apples and oranges. Determination and astrology are both different and independent. 

No, I am simply saying that it's for people who can't make their own decisions about their lives. 

20 hours ago, Idassamed said:

Ascendant Scorpio ante entidi brothers and sisters of db

peddaga telavadu - but ascendant is different from Rasis -- naadi Libra Ascendant , Scorpio ani vundi anukunta

13 minutes ago, Cation said:

No, I am simply saying that it's for people who can't make their own decisions about their lives. 

few people make decisions based on different things, andulo few use astrology as a  fctor few dont anthe 

12 minutes ago, nenesuperni said:

few people make decisions based on different things, andulo few use astrology as a  fctor few dont anthe 

As humans, we are all bound to make mistakes in life. And when we do, it's better to regret a decision we made rather than blame it on someone. That's why, it's better when you make decisions on your own rather than do something because someone told you to do so.