Tijuana ki Stamping Vellocha?

jefferson1

12 hours ago, Amrita said:

I took visa 10 yrs ki vachindi.  Matamoros lo evadu pattinchukoledu but SD to Tijuana they checked properly and stamped entry. @jefferson1

Mexican Visa:

I had my previous US visa expired so took Mexican visit visa from consulate which was in my city.  I got visa in half day...1st had to submit docs in the morning and came back for interview in afternoon .. was issued visa and got it stamped for 10 years for 36$

Mexican Tourist Visa Requirements:

·         You do not need to make an appointment.

·         All the applications must be submitted in person.

·         Fill out Visa Application form

·         Apply at the Consular Section in person from 8:30 am to 11:30 am, Monday through Friday.

·         Valid passport and one photocopy of the pages containing personal information, the photograph of bearer and expiration date/extensions.

·         Valid US visa for multiple entries; at least with 6 months of validity at the time of your filing and one photocopy.

·         Valid I-94 and/or I-20 or J1 or I797A Form in original and one photocopy.

·         Letter of verification of employment or Financial records (the last 3 months of your bank statements, or pay stubs, or credit card statements and the actual credit card) with one photocopy.

·         One (1) front view passport size photos, no glasses.

·         Payment of Consular fee 36.00 dollars. (cash only).

·         Letter from employer with letterhead.

·         Copy of latest U.S. visa even if it is expired.

·         Copy of passport

Ippudu Mexico ki visa avasarsm ledu anukunta 

3 minutes ago, chicchara said:

ipdu contractors ki admin processing paduthundi but andharki clear avthunaye.. 

stamping ki full flow lo going janaalu

matamaros lo aitey dates ey levu for 3 months out 

consider hermosillo, monterrey,mexico city ..its a little deep into mexico but dates are available ankunta

this guy is currently the rockstar for all mexico stamping. he has whatsapp groups, dates info, appointment payment info, pays for you in mexico local banks plus accommodation services also i believe

https://usvisastampinginmexico.com/

Tijuana ki help chesthada 

On 10/5/2019 at 4:32 AM, jefferson1 said:

Anyone been there

Stamfing n fafal dhabid dhibid chaala mandhi combine chestharu...hotel lo adigithe valle set chestharu...of course tip ivvali...

2 hours ago, chicchara said:

consider hermosillo, monterrey,mexico city ..its a little deep into mexico but dates are available ankunta

this guy is currently the rockstar for all mexico stamping. he has whatsapp groups, dates info, appointment payment info, pays for you in mexico local banks plus accommodation services also i believe

ante  mottam ade susukuntada baa ? ante mottam ade susukuntada baa like accomodations etc

3 hours ago, chicchara said:

maa roomate gaadu matamoros lo irrukunaadu 2 weeks aithundi admin processing....illu entha prasaanthanga undo13.gif?1342236028

16 hours ago, Amrita said:

I took visa 10 yrs ki vachindi.  Matamoros lo evadu pattinchukoledu but SD to Tijuana they checked properly and stamped entry. @jefferson1

Mexican Visa:

I had my previous US visa expired so took Mexican visit visa from consulate which was in my city.  I got visa in half day...1st had to submit docs in the morning and came back for interview in afternoon .. was issued visa and got it stamped for 10 years for 36$

Mexican Tourist Visa Requirements:

·         You do not need to make an appointment.

·         All the applications must be submitted in person.

·         Fill out Visa Application form

·         Apply at the Consular Section in person from 8:30 am to 11:30 am, Monday through Friday.

·         Valid passport and one photocopy of the pages containing personal information, the photograph of bearer and expiration date/extensions.

·         Valid US visa for multiple entries; at least with 6 months of validity at the time of your filing and one photocopy.

·         Valid I-94 and/or I-20 or J1 or I797A Form in original and one photocopy.

·         Letter of verification of employment or Financial records (the last 3 months of your bank statements, or pay stubs, or credit card statements and the actual credit card) with one photocopy.

·         One (1) front view passport size photos, no glasses.

·         Payment of Consular fee 36.00 dollars. (cash only).

·         Letter from employer with letterhead.

·         Copy of latest U.S. visa even if it is expired.

·         Copy of passport

idi pedda boothu...no one checked when we walked in 3 weeks back...

On 10/8/2019 at 1:33 PM, ARYA said:

idi pedda boothu...no one checked when we walked in 3 weeks back...

They checked for me and I have entry on my passport too . By mistake teleka cheyakudadu ani chesesaremo Mari *n$

On 10/8/2019 at 11:54 AM, kothavani said:

ante  mottam ade susukuntada baa ? ante mottam ade susukuntada baa like accomodations etc

Yes if you are talking about agent . Enter ayyaka pickup to drop off again at border .

On 10/8/2019 at 9:02 AM, jefferson1 said:

Ippudu Mexico ki visa avasarsm ledu anukunta 

Matamoros ayite for sure akkarledu. Naku visa undi morrrrooo ani visa page chupinchina on arrival visa ichi 36$ dobbadu. Actually language problem . But we can even walk out without going inside office . Sincere ga visa undi ani lopalaki poyinanduku 36$ bokka *n$

9 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Matamoros ayite for sure akkarledu. Naku visa undi morrrrooo ani visa page chupinchina on arrival visa ichi 36$ dobbadu. Actually language problem . But we can even walk out without going inside office . Sincere ga visa undi ani lopalaki poyinanduku 36$ bokka *n$

Neeku visa Leni  Countries list , @ShwethaNaidu ki istam Leni food list okkate anukunta

• Haha 1