Tellola website ki mana andhra forums ki diff

DBgirl

7 hours ago, DBgirl said:

1 question 

3 pages answers

Total probabaly 30 to 35 answers out of which only 1 or 2 will be to the question asked. 

Rest are fun tutorials.

finally one sensible posting from you ra. i will take what you are drinking now :)

thellola forums - educated, decent and to the point with respect for each other. good moderation. look at city-data.com or digitalpoint.com with junior and senior moderators on payroll. we cannot even post links as new users until we gain reputation with 10 or more posts and they expect us to engage with others and build reputation first.

indian forums - filled with cheap ads, indecent, illiterate, arrogant jackasses, fighting, MOCKING, humiliating and arguing at every post and everyone. they are mostly IT and think they are oversmart but most of them are just naive palleturi pentammas and yerri fook yenkannas barring some exceptions. people are always desperate and highly materialistic to find ways to make more money. if you create a poll, they are too arrogant to cast their vote on it. most of the forums lost their adsense account (which is the best for monetization) and try to break even using mediocre third party ads without much success. they encourage abuse and mockery posts, comments, spam, attention seeking, fake accounts, nsfw, athi because they need a ton of traffic to meet these mediocre ads. in a way, these forums are very small niche (like a pimple on a rat's ass) and cursed.

my 2c

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

finally one sensible posting from you ra. i will take what you are drinking now :)

thellola forums - decent and to the point with respect for each other. good moderation. look at city-data.com or digitalpoint.com

indian forums - filled with cheap ads, indecent, arrogant, fighting, MOCKING and arguing at every post and everyone. they are mostly IT and think they are oversmart but most of them are just naive palleturi pentammas and yerri fook yenkannas barring some exceptions. if you create a poll, they are too arrogant to cast their vote on it. most of the forums lost their adsense account (which is the best for monetization) and try to break even using mediocre third party ads without much success. they encourage abuse and mockery posts, comments, spam, attention seeking, fake accounts, nsfw because they need a ton of traffic to meet these mediocre ads. in a way, these forums are very small niche (like a pimple on a rat's ass) and cursed.

my 2c

Well in tellola gorum Mods are highly educated and respectable and they interact. 

Ikada oka pedayana mod tappa migatha antha chilara save avudhi anukone mods never come to lime light. Edo musugu veerudilaga mod23 ani peru pettukoni ok a 2 or 3 people vadatharu anukonta ID ni.

1 minute ago, Bhumchik said:

thellola forums - decent and to the point with respect for each other. good moderation. look at city-data.com or digitalpoint.com

indian forums - filled with cheap ads, indecent, arrogant, fighting, MOCKING and arguing at every post and everyone. they are mostly IT and think they are oversmart but most of them are just naive palleturi pentammas and yerri fook yenkannas barring some exceptions. if you create a poll, they are too arrogant to cast their vote on it. most of the forums lost their adsense account (which is the best for monetization) and try to break even using mediocre third party ads without much success. they encourage abuse and mockery posts, comments, spam, attention seeking, fake accounts, nsfw because they need a ton of traffic to meet these mediocre ads. in a way, these forums are very small niche (like a pimple on a rat's ass) and cursed.

my 2c

You probably have not visited some of their obscure forums. They are very racist and mean to each other. Edho famous forums lo moderation unnanadhu valla ala untadhi. Stop praising them for every little thing. They are humans like us and have exactly the same kind of attitudes as us. 

2 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

You probably have not visited some of their obscure forums. They are very racist and mean to each other. Edho famous forums lo moderation unnanadhu valla ala untadhi. Stop praising them for every little thing. They are humans like us and have exactly the same kind of attitudes as us. 

90% of tellola roads are clean bec they have some ethics.

Manollu entha sepatiki nakem vachindhi antaru thats why our roads,trains, buses are diry.

Telolla train lo cameras lekpoyina bathrooms neat vuntayi manadagara ala kadu.

Yenthina leki jathi baa manadhi compared to them, may ne kenya africa kante just better.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, DBgirl said:

1 question 

3 pages answers

Total probabaly 30 to 35 answers out of which only 1 or 2 will be to the question asked. 

Rest are fun tutorials.

+ itlani cotton business post undav 😄 just kidding

5 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

i have visited many. are you saying city-data.com and digitalpoint.com have obscure forums with racism? why would they allow that on a profit oriented ecommerce website?? post their links here. if this is just an argument from you, then you are actually proving my point of "arguing" on indian forums

the point is, thellolla websites are extremely decent compared cheap flashy noisy desperate indian sites.

13 hours ago, Bhumchik said:

i have visited many. are you saying city-data.com and digitalpoint.com have obscure forums with racism? why would they allow that on a profit oriented ecommerce website?? post their links here. if this is just an argument from you, then you are actually proving my point of "arguing" on indian forums

the point is, thellolla websites are extremely decent compared cheap flashy noisy desperate indian sites.

+1, manam chillara mana brathukulu inthe either its virtual or real 

17 hours ago, Bhumchik said:

indian forums - filled with cheap ads, indecent, illiterate, arrogant jackasses, fighting, MOCKING, humiliating and arguing at every post and everyone. they are mostly IT and think they are oversmart but most of them are just naive palleturi pentammas and yerri fook yenkannas barring some exceptions.

I wonder who the exceptions are in this db. 

I've not seen a single discussion that stays on topic here including  (especially) from me. as far as bigotry goes. yes bigotry comes easy to most Indian posters.

exceptions are skyscrapercity forums (atleast the TamilNadu section).

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Bhumchik said:

on forums where Indians don't eat each other, they'd be sucking up to each other.