Modi Govt - What is in pipeline for next 4.5 years?

prasadr

13 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

UCC ante reservations tessestara? Ala ayithe adi jarige pani kaadu 

nee ID choosko. AndhraneedSCS, but reservations not needed. idhi nee hypocrisy.

4 hours ago, prasadr said:

Oosevallu Imran Khan, Erdogen & Mahathir.

And mee Pulkas antha aa ummuni naakuthunnaruga?

ummedira...mee yedavalu veella mudlu kuda naakutharu,

Bhayyoo.. where do u get ur news from? Rightwing conspiracy sites aa..

i saw ur post abt democrats wanting to eat babies to stop global warming.. do u remember that?

Just now, siru said:

i saw ur post abt democrats wanting to eat babies to stop global warming.. do u remember that?

adhi maatramey naa bengal lo edho Hindu genocide ani thega extra chesadu.

choosthey, sachinodu RSS kaadhu, and champinodu kooda Hindu vey. edho personal godavalu.

vaadi bathuku anthey. senseless hindutva pichodu.

13 minutes ago, siru said:

he pulls it out of his arse.

6 minutes ago, siru said:

:D worst thing is he wont accept that they are fake news...he moves on to next crazy conspiracy theory

tell me one person in this db who accepts that he wrongly peddled fake news, or give unsubstantiated opinions based on half baked data.

including the top posters in this db. they are all shameless hacks, hiding behind 'we come to db for fun'. so much fun in popularizing false news/opinion in an environment that is increasingly getting unstable.

atleast prasadr is an outright bigot. he's not a faker.

1 hour ago, siru said:

lol... he is a intern in it cell.

still learning baby steps

14 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

tell me one person in this db who accepts that he wrongly peddled fake news, or give unsubstantiated opinions based on half baked data.

including the top posters in this db. they are all shameless hacks, hiding behind 'we come to db for fun'. so much fun in popularizing false news/opinion in an environment that is increasingly getting unstable.

atleast prasadr is an outright bigot. he's not a faker.

thats true..manaki zero effect ani valla feeling..but never know how sh1t can come back and hit them

3 minutes ago, Stanley said:

lol... he is a intern in it cell.

still learning baby steps

bjp IT cell antava :D 

anduke anukunta..i dont like bjp antadu..just to make us believe he isnt bjp supporter

Now the character assassination starts.

1. My first priority is India & second is Hindu causes.

2. As long as BJP supports Indian & Hindu causes, I will support BJP. The day I feel they don't is the day I will wave good bye to them.

3. Pulkas wants people to believe the Hindu family murdered was not RSS. The Hindu priest murder did not take place etc etc.

Besides, the whole discussion of that family being RSS or not is a classic Bigots trying NOT TO DISCUSS THE MURDERS but to divert attention from murders.

You want to know what fake news is?

Here is one West Bengal which nation debated for weeks bashing HIndus. Remember the rape case of nun in West Bengal, which was blamed on HIndus and we were bashed for weeks on national TV?

Here on national TV, BJP and Hindus were blamed, saying the nun was raped as part of Ghar Wapasi.

https://www.news18.com/news/india/church-attack-and-nun-gang-rape-a-case-of-complicit-inaction-974840.html

https://www.firstpost.com/india/the-west-bengal-gangrape-and-church-attacks-have-left-me-aghast-a-nun-speaks-out-2158243.html

The brutalisation of the nun also comes at a time when the Narendra Modi government is already being criticised for emboldening religious fanatics.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-32651409

So, long story short,

when the perpetrators were caught, all of them were muslims.

Voila, everyone who has been abusing Hindus, BJP, RSS and our mothers for weeks immediately fell silent. That included the Church and Bishops who until then were abusing BJP.

YEAH - This is called Fake news.

• Upvote 1