Modi Govt - What is in pipeline for next 4.5 years?

prasadr

Just now, soodhilodaaram said:

no one cares a sh1t about yours too, it just fun and entertainment for everyone to see deranged leftist propagating theories after having a dose of street drugs

BTW .. you still believe in Venezuela being the perfect nation

I didn't ask you to moron.

He asked me to look up the sh1t he posts. don't get so touchy. lol.

venezuela is a much much much better nation than India.

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

do you see any such morons here? I only see morons like you who scaremonger about those morons.

you morons are everywhere, and spreading like fcuking gangrene.

we do see here all the time, @uttermost@crashburn and many many more..perfect for someone on welfare checks to assume a pseudo personality

1 minute ago, soodhilodaaram said:

no one cares a sh1t about yours too, it just fun and entertainment for everyone to see deranged leftist propagating theories after having a dose of street drugs

BTW .. you still believe in Venezuela being the perfect nation

BJP, and broadly Hindutva, is not equipped to handle competing needs of states in India.

that was my point. now don't say that Congress also didnt. its obvious they dont too..

that's why India is not a feasible long term union. 

3 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

we do see here all the time, @uttermost@crashburn and many many more..perfect for someone on welfare checks to assume a pseudo personality

ah I see, so soodhilodharam is your real name then, meritorious fcuk? lol.

pseudo personality is just a pathetic phrase to use... its like you learnt english in some bullshit shaka. and you are mocking somene for cashing welfare checks.lol

Lol. Thalli Congress Pilla Congress fans ki baaga kaaluthunnattu vundi. 

Wait for few days. Ram mandir kosam fight first start sesindi nene Ani baboru will brief soon. Appudu meeru kooda uturn theesukovachu. 

This year itself Uniform Civil code will be taken up.

NRC is definitely on the agenda.

And friends we are just at 6 month mark of this govt.

The so Hindu hating AsHoles pretending to be liberals are in for a whole lot of pain in coming years.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, snoww said:

Lol. Thalli Congress Pilla Congress fans ki baaga kaaluthunnattu vundi. 

Wait for few days. Ram mandir kosam fight first start sesindi nene Ani baboru will brief soon. Appudu meeru kooda uturn theesukovachu. 

baboru aa rojullo babar ne request chesanu..veddu raa anna vinaledu.. aa rojullo naa mata ante anta viluva ichevaadu kaadu :) vaadi friendship alantidi ..CJI Gogoi to matladi set chesa antaadu.. then pulkas will say #MandirWahiBanayenga @3$%